Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Yea but are you using that on the glass as well?

BTW these are honest questions. I'm looking for something to get
Yes I'm using it on the glass also but it might be too little too late as much of the hard water stains are probably not coming off on my shower door

Just want a thick sista with a wonderful voice to wash my hair in a warm bath as she sings

“Down, down, down by the rivvvaaahhh”

Needing a whole other person to wash your hair is crazy.
I’m not going to kink shame, and certainly wouldn’t weaponize it against them, but the thought of eating period pussy just…

View attachment 1249234

Bruh... by the story it sounded like an accident not an on purpose. One time i was about to suplex a bitch.

Every time I think of Black folks in the UK, these images are burned into my head.

mtuaikx6sqc11.gif

View attachment 1249237

Those dudes are funny... but they will legit chase you with a machete while you run away laughing at their accents.

Y'all really need to get out and live life if this dumpster of a thread is what put a smile on your face...

Do we have beef? Please tell me this nigga isn't paying your phone bill. It's all good until you say those magic words "don't call me anymore, creep"

Do undercover cops always play real cool capable niggaz?

You ever think they play dumb ass go along with anything type niggaz? 🤔

Do undercover cops always play real cool capable niggaz?

You ever think they play dumb ass go along with anything type niggaz? 🤔

Yep. Found out this dude that used to hang on the stoop with a bunch of dudes at my old neighborhood was a UC, and he was definitely playing a clown ass nigga.

Back