Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Switzerland. Trying to bring his stupid ass here and getting his passport.

I used to date this Swiss girl. I did her dirty as fuck and still kinda feel bad to this day because she was a sweetheart and put up with me at my worst. But my ex was yankin and it is what it is.

My girl has a friend that lives there that she visited last year. She said the taxes are high as fuck on everything and those people don't eat vegetables for shit but the country is beautiful and clean and everybody is nice.

I'm still not trying to go there though. If I'm ever going back to Europe I'd rather go to England since they at least have black people even though they might stab or headbutt me in the nose.

I used to date this Swiss girl. I did her dirty as fuck and still kinda feel bad to this day because she was a sweetheart and put up with me at my worst. But my ex was yankin and it is what it is.

My girl has a friend that lives there that she visited last year. She said the taxes are high as fuck on everything and those people don't eat vegetables for shit but the country is beautiful and clean and everybody is nice.

I'm still not trying to go there though. If I'm ever going back to Europe I'd rather go to England since they at least have black people even though they might stab or headbutt me in the nose.
It’s a lot of black peoples here. Beil looks like Atlanta with immigrants.

They stay on they veggies. Taxes…..ehhh. My canton is higher than most but at least I only pay like a G ti the US.

But the country is great. Beautiful and safe. Like I was barely conscious drunk once and got home with all my jewelry. 😂🤣😂🤣.

But sex here is …um.

Yea, I bet she was yanking

Every time I think of Black folks in the UK, these images are burned into my head.

mtuaikx6sqc11.gif

rep_ya_zpsf9f38585.gif

Y'all really need to get out and live life if this dumpster of a thread is what put a smile on your face...
Got ol girl lit. Off literally not saying a thing.

At this point I just gotta embrace it. You know more than anyone I tried. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Every time I think of Black folks in the UK, these images are burned into my head.

mtuaikx6sqc11.gif

View attachment 1249237
I listen to a pod called Shits and Giggles. A couple of UK black dudes, funny af.

They had dude that made Man’s Not Hot. I did not realize it was made as a joke. I thought that was legit the shit black people in the UK liked.

Dude was talking about how mad the other UK rappers were at him for establishing that perception. His stance was basically they should have made something hot enough to establish a better perception first, lol.

Back