Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

I just want both men and women to get to a point where they realize the negative shit not worth the one or two things they might deem positive to stay with someone.

Starting over ain't the worst thing in the world, I promise you it's not.

It boggles my mind that people willingly put up with shit like that. The first time it goes that way for me it would be done.

Of all the videos I've seen it's always her as the abuser, he's a fool for staying and paid for it with his life

Data shows that women are the drivers of violence in relationships. Men escalate it.

I'm far from a finished product but I've really been trying to put in the work to get better at understanding my triggers when it comes to relationships both intimately and outside of that.

You don't have to settle for the bottom of the barrel. There are plenty of other options out there if you allow yourself to be open to new things.

IDC if I'm 40 or not. I ain't putting up with no foolishness.

I just want both men and women to get to a point where they realize the negative shit not worth the one or two things they might deem positive to stay with someone.

Starting over ain't the worst thing in the world, I promise you it's not.
Shame and inadvertently encouraging

I'm far from a finished product but I've really been trying to put in the work to get better at understanding my triggers when it comes to relationships both intimately and outside of that.

You don't have to settle for the bottom of the barrel. There are plenty of other options out there if you allow yourself to be open to new things.

I think we dint tell men to leave as much. I think we all ovrelook so many issue that leads to this on both sides.

We are all still unfinished products.
Yet that should not be a reason or excuse for certain behaviors.

Being better and showing up better in all our roles makes the community better. But how many want things to be better?
A lot of lazy mf’ers like chaos because it’s easier to hide in.

I think we dint tell men to leave as much. I think we all ovrelook so many issue that leads to this on both sides.

We are all still unfinished products.
Yet that should not be a reason or excuse for certain behaviors.

Being better and showing up better in all our roles makes the community better. But how many want things to be better?
A lot of lazy mf’ers like chaos because it’s easier to hide in.
Big facts

Bruh it’s a lot of folks my age just accepting things to avoid being lonely or feeling like they failed. I feel like it’s stronger with women because they want to have kids before 40. But the fellas do it to. I’m not saying you gotta like somebody everyday. But folks be in long term traumatic relationships that don’t even be tied to marriage. And I’m confused.

Bruh it’s a lot of folks my age just accepting things to avoid being lonely or feeling like they failed. I feel like it’s stronger with women because they want to have kids before 40. But the fellas do it to. I’m not saying you gotta like somebody everyday. But folks be in long term traumatic relationships that don’t even be tied to marriage. And I’m confused.

How is it confusing?

If society is signaling for people to bond, people are genetically programmed to bond, then they are gonna bond.

People aren't raising hell and acting terrible all of the time.

Relationships are the foundation of human experience. It doesn't matter the equality or type. You can't even learn about yourself without being in a relationship without someone or something.

How is it confusing?

If society is signaling for people to bond, people are genetically programmed to bond, then they are gonna bond.

People aren't raising hell and acting terrible all of the time.

Relationships are the foundation of human experience. It doesn't matter the equality or type. You can't even learn about yourself without being in a relationship without someone or something.

But alone vs being with somebody that disrespects you all the time and struggling?

That rush of adrenaline can be addicting to some.
I was dancing my non dancing ass off at the usher concert.
But I feel just as excited watching the mavericks crash into the beach.

Maybe it’s about feeling apart of something or verifying you are seen.

What makes Tay happy? Asking for a friend.

But alone vs being with somebody that disrespects you all the time and struggling?

When people treat being in a romantic relationship like a status symbol...what do you think they are gonna do?

There's people right now outside fucking and sucking and don't even like it but doing it because it's the "normal" thing to do.

People having kids because it's the "normal" thing to do and hate their kids and their life.

That's why I don't understand why people don't understand that abuse, bullshit, disrespect is what everyone accepts at one point or another because it's normal to be in a relationship with someone or something, even if it's a negative.

Love and hate is all about possession anyway. Lol, I had plenty of women that I was like, "At least she hates me. If she didn't hate me, it would be a problem."

Love is form of obsession and possession and everyone wants it because without it, what are you?

I was dancing my non dancing ass off at the usher concert.
But I feel just as excited watching the mavericks crash into the beach.

Maybe it’s about feeling apart of something or verifying you are seen.

What makes Tay happy? Asking for a friend.
My kids being happy
Books
Long baths
Vacations
Flowers
Tacos

Back