Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

You taking this way too far, lol. I didn't go that far in my thought.

I was just thinking create a bigger family.

I also wondered why they wore those zoro mask like people didn't know they were a 7ft brolic terrapin with the mask on.

Guess they didn’t just wanna make a Smurfette to obviously get run thru….she had to please a whole fuckin’ community

:yikes1:

This story reminds me of the Drill Rapper Suspect who caught a body in the UK and escaped to Kenya just to get caught like 3 years later cuz he could nt stop posting on IG

Lmao I love it

Knew this was coming, it’s natural progression

Can you imagine this on the windows at your home and being able to have any view you want in your windows?

Waking up and from inside your home, outside looks like the top of a majestic mountain, or street view of a new York side walk?

This right here, is the next big thing, I promise you

Knew this was coming, it’s natural progression

Can you imagine this on the windows at your home and being able to have any view you want in your windows?

Waking up and from inside your home, outside looks like the top of a majestic mountain, or street view of a new York side walk?

This right here, is the next big thing, I promise you

Drop the ticker, brother. 🙏🏾

Yo..tomorrow if I’m still in the mood, there’s this fucking bill board right outside my sub division with this fucking black lawyer that looks just like me..

Like, if I was successful and like hip, this nigga is a alternate multi verse version of me, it freaked me the fuck out when I first saw it..

Ima take a picture of it tomorrow…yall tell me if I’m tripping

Back