Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Ima take this as disrespect

View attachment 1356027

Watch your mouth
Ticker symbol, lol. I thought the technology was new, looks like it's been around for a bit, at least long enough for there to be a lot of companies creating them. I have not been paying attention.

I don't know when it really started, but the more I look around these days, the more futuristic shit is starting to feel. Like when did this become a thing?

Ticker symbol, lol. I thought the technology was new, looks like it's been around for a bit, at least long enough for there to be a lot of companies creating them. I have not been paying attention.

I don't know when it really started, but the more I look around these days, the more futuristic shit is starting to feel. Like when did this become a thing?
1723169527050.jpeg

I feel like….like,…you know damn well I didn’t know who makes that shit..not only that, I feel like you know damn well I don’t know what their nasdaq info would be..like, you was purposely putting me on front street…I ain’t mad at it though, cause ima fan of dick moves..no homo, that was a lil too skillful tho…I respect it

Eyrkah Badu is no longer making hits…

Not because the genre has shifted

But because all her kids is grown and she has nothing to draw inspiration from.

Her box done got carved out and she is no longer interesting.

Just empty words with now proof of her words leading to success.

Is this an ugly opinion?

Yes.

True?

Most likely.

Aaron McGruder is by all classic definitions a Seer.

If you were to combine Boondocks and Black Jesus…

It would fit the criteria.

Good night.

My dumb ass sister in law took 200. Mg of delta 8 gummies. That's way too much right?
Depends on the product and the person. Some edibles are duds. I have ran into that before. Some people also have a high tolerance or it doesn't effect them that much.

But 200mg is high as hell.

What was the outcome?

Depends on the product and the person. Some edibles are duds. I have ran into that before. Some people also have a high tolerance or it doesn't effect them that much.

But 200mg is high as hell.

What was the outcome?
She's ok. Just had to ride it out but she was FUCKED UP! Couldn't move. Wasn't talking coherently. These definitely weren't duds. I take like 50-100 and I'm flying high but she was outta there. I was loling cuz she thought she was going to work today.

She's ok. Just had to ride it out but she was FUCKED UP! Couldn't move. Wasn't talking coherently. These definitely weren't duds. I take like 50-100 and I'm flying high but she was outta there. I was loling cuz she thought she was going to work today.
Glad to read she's ok

But um...Dsgda?🤔

Back