Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Wait he on child support while she lives in his crib?

We're looking at this from the wrong direction. He wasn't ordered to he agreed to.

He's up at least a couple hundred ms. So if he got it like that and there ain't no ill will between them I don't see an issue. If you up why would you want to see your child and their mother down. That's a reflection of you.

That amount is probably nothing to him and everything to her.

We're looking at this from the wrong direction. He wasn't ordered to he agreed to.

He's up at least a couple hundred ms. So if he got it like that and there ain't no ill will between them I don't see an issue. If you up why would you want to see your child and their mother down. That's a reflection of you.

That amount is probably nothing to him and everything to her.
By reading this I’m thinking they live together

Why would even be a thing if they live together

Kids will listen to a whole playlist of songs with no bass. Pure iPad and phone streaming, no bass at all, all treble. Hearing it, physically causes me discomfort.

My middle daughter does this shit all the time. Either her ipad or her iphone talmbout "Daddy, check this out!"

me:

cover-ears-steve-harvey.gif

No way in hell I'mma even attempt to listen to that shrill sounding bullshit. And she just be rockin out to the shit too.

I don't think anyone has blamed immigrants for food prices going up; have they???

As far as I can tell, everyone knows it's corporate greed, especially after the egg price reveal.
Yea. Folks just talking shit.

I’m still waiting on the people on here to say the benefits for black folks to having immigrants come over especially the ones that don’t look like us.

I’ve been waiting for YEARS

Back