Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Yeah because a dog getting washed with shampoo and dried with a blow dryer is the same as using baby wipes on a pissy kid…
Nigga it’s a dog sitting business, they should already plan for dogs to get dirty!

SN: Ya dog either bad as hell or he pussy! Why you don’t leave his ass at home like normal dogs ??

Nigga it’s a dog sitting business, they should already plan for dogs to get dirty!

SN: Ya dog either bad as hell or he pussy! Why you don’t leave his ass at home like normal dogs ??
Daycare is used when owners are at work or busy throughout the day or just to help dogs to socialize with other dogs and to burn energy throughout the day

I have a Samoyed that just turned 1 and she requires a large amount of exercise and stimulation

We take her to daycare to socialize with other dogs and have fun. It’s raining from Debby so I took her today instead of having her cooped up in the house all day

Dogs don’t usually get dirty from daycare but since my dog is pure white she got dirty after being wet while playing with the other 10-12 dogs there

Sitcom Cliche but yall S/O ever hide how much they spent on clothes? Lol

Joint accounts for household/family items. Separate accounts so each can spend what they want on whatever they want. I just laugh at how expensive and ridiculous some women's clothes are. Pants with no pockets for $100 is crazy.

S/o hack though...wanna see your woman get happy as hell? Either buy or point her to a dress with pockets. She'll thank the hell out of you lol

Daycare is used when owners are at work or busy throughout the day or just to help dogs to socialize with other dogs and to burn energy throughout the day

I have a Samoyed that just turned 1 and she requires a large amount of exercise and stimulation

We take her to daycare to socialize with other dogs and have fun. It’s raining from Debby so I took her today instead of having her cooped up in the house all day

Dogs don’t usually get dirty from daycare but since my dog is pure white she got dirty after being wet while playing with the other 10-12 dogs there
That’s a great breakdown of the purpose for doggy daycare. I never really considered those reasons, those are damn good reasons.

That’s a great breakdown of the purpose for doggy daycare. I never really considered those reasons, those are damn good reasons.
I have to walk this dog for 3 and a Half miles for her to be satisfied and when it’s 90 degrees outside that’s difficult at times

Or I can throw her in daycare for 6-8 hrs then pick her up and feed her dinner and not have to worry about her wanting to play at 9pm at night because she’ll be tired and sleep the entire night

Most people don’t give their dogs enough stimulation and attention throughout the day but I’m the weirdo lol

Letting those pitbull terriers sit at home all day..

I have to walk this dog for 3 and a Half miles for her to be satisfied and when it’s 90 degrees outside that’s difficult at times

Or I can throw her in daycare for 6-8 hrs then pick her up and feed her dinner and not have to worry about her wanting to play at 9pm at night because she’ll be tired and sleep the entire night

Most people don’t give their dogs enough stimulation and attention throughout the day but I’m the weirdo lol

Letting those pitbull terriers sit at home all day..
That’s a lot of consideration, that’s very admirable

Back