Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Been trying to find some dudes to game with on a discord server.

Got sent an invite to a discord room

Walked in that bitch and they was blasting NBA Young boy. It felt like a club. The dude over the room kept screaming over the music trying to talk.

tupac-sad.gif

I just wanna play domination with some dudes that are gonna play the objective. Why is it so difficult to find a mature gaming community 🥹

Been trying to find some dudes to game with on a discord server.

Got sent an invite to a discord room

Walked in that bitch and they was blasting NBA Young boy. It felt like a club. The dude over the room kept screaming over the music trying to talk.

View attachment 1340120

I just wanna play domination with some dudes that are gonna play the objective. Why is it so difficult to find a mature gaming community 🥹
Put that shit on mute and game fam. I literally played a dude in madden tonight that was screaming at his kid the whole time about wanting to go out of town and spend time with his grandma, but he don’t have no new clothes or a haircut.

Ion know why that was so important but he spent the entire game screaming about it. finally in the 4 qrt I just turned all the sound off. He beat me too, ion think my heart was in it tho.

I think I’ve even played through a possible domestic violence incident. I’m always amazed at the shit people can go through or do while gaming. I don’t even like to game mid week cause ion wanna feel to relaxed cause I know I gotta work in the morning. Dude straight assaulted his girl and never pressed pause or caught a delay of game.

Put that shit on mute and game fam. I literally played a dude in madden tonight that was screaming at his kid the whole time about wanting to go out of town and spend time with his grandma, but he don’t have no new clothes or a haircut.

Ion know why that was so important but he spent the entire game screaming about it. finally in the 4 qrt I just turned all the sound off. He beat me too, ion think my heart was in it tho.
It's hard to keep doing this cause dudes keep trying to go for B instead of flipping the spawn to have them spawn at b while you hold a and c

One of my favorite things to do now is giving a thumbs down on YouTube to videos where people be like "60% of people watch my videos but only 20% are subscribed to the channel so let's hit that subscribe button and get the count up to ____ subscribers"

Fomf

I'ma watch yo shit then thumb it down

Who else didn't know that international American football was a thing? It's not huge, but I didn't even know a league existed. Apparently, Canada has been killing it in that league, and we didn't even medal this year. Japan beat us. I think the participants are high school student, and they may not be our best. Still, Japan beating the U.S. in American football is not something I ever would have thought I'd hear.

it’s they livelihood 🥹
Sounds like a personal problem

But wasn't you one of them cats that was stiff arming dudes trying to get you to listen to their mixtape CDs? 🤔

"What's the difference"

Back