Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Just left the Apartheid Museum in Jo-Burg.

While there are SEVERAL pictures I could post, I’m only posting this for now, because other than the tribute to Nelson Mendala, this is the most powerful thing I saw….

And this speaks VOLUMES. Hopefully, someone understands why:

IMG_1065.jpeg IMG_1066.jpeg

Cats cant market themselves?

Cold world we living in.
Not on my watch

The few people I am subscribed to never ask people to like or subscribe and they have pretty decent followings

I ain't supporting nobody with a racing chair and led lights all over the place

UPS hiring

Fomf

Been trying to find some dudes to game with on a discord server.

Got sent an invite to a discord room

Walked in that bitch and they was blasting NBA Young boy. It felt like a club. The dude over the room kept screaming over the music trying to talk.

View attachment 1340120

I just wanna play domination with some dudes that are gonna play the objective. Why is it so difficult to find a mature gaming community 🥹
Why do you need to join a discord server? I haven't really played a multiplayer game with randoms in years. Do people not use the game chat anymore? Like that's how I met all of my gaming friends that I've gamed with for 10+ years lol

@AP2.5 I agree with you. Do not beg me to like your pictures nor subscribe to your page/channel. If I feel like the page is something I like or would benefit me, I will subscribe. Otherwise, that person seems pathetic

It’s okay to not like it but AP gave the vid that he probably found entertaining or informative a thumbs down

Nasty hater shit
Oh I see the disconnect, I didn't find it entertaining or useful

It was the same point repackaged over ten minutes in an attempt to, I guess get more ads for a longer video?

Why do you need to join a discord server? I haven't really played a multiplayer game with randoms in years. Do people not use the game chat anymore? Like that's how I met all of my gaming friends that I've gamed with for 10+ years lol
The discord is more organized imo

Like the one for xdefiant has casual and ranked rooms that break out even further for the more objective based modes or the Rambo solo dudes.

I'm casual af and also exclusively play objective based modes. I'll be the first one to admit I die a lot so I don't claim the game is cheating cause I'm not that good at it but I'm still able to find enjoyment capturing domination points, administering healing to teammates, etc...

You not going to find that in just some random lobby, at least not in 2024. I did experience this in the early stages of Xbox live though.

The discord is more organized imo

Like the one for xdefiant has casual and ranked rooms that break out even further for the more objective based modes or the Rambo solo dudes.

I'm casual af and also exclusively play objective based modes. I'll be the first one to admit I die a lot so I don't claim the game is cheating cause I'm not that good at it but I'm still able to find enjoyment capturing domination points, administering healing to teammates, etc...

You not going to find that in just some random lobby, at least not in 2024. I did experience this in the early stages of Xbox live though.
Damn I had no idea people don't use the game chat like that anymore. Guess that's why consoles and PC have been integrating discord?

Damn I had no idea people don't use the game chat like that anymore. Guess that's why consoles and PC have been integrating discord?
Plus, getting called the n word by 14 yr old white boys gets old real quick.

I rather coordinate my efforts with like minded individuals

One of my favorite things to do now is giving a thumbs down on YouTube to videos where people be like "60% of people watch my videos but only 20% are subscribed to the channel so let's hit that subscribe button and get the count up to ____ subscribers"

Fomf

I'ma watch yo shit then thumb it down

Your Villain arc has been one of the more entertaining ones .

Plus, getting called the n word by 14 yr old white boys gets old real quick.

I rather coordinate my efforts with like minded individuals
Yea there was some crazy game chats. We had huge groups take over ground war in cod for hours. A lot of times we had more than 9 people and they'd either wait or play on the other team. Shit was fun back then

Back