Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Family dollar gone too, 67th and 75th Ave ones along Indian school.. the one by frys on 83rd is holding strong.. wait that one is Dollar general iirc

They actually have a "black Friday" store on 75th next to the old family dollar, but that's not worth a damn

Naw, you're right the first time, that's a Family Dollar. It's next door to Fry's heading west towards 91st Ave.

Never ever go to Pasco, Washington

You’ve been warned

I've always wanted to go back to WA just to explore the state. Last time I was there was on business at Ft Lewis and while there we got out and explored the Sea-Tac area but not much else.

What's happening in Pasco??? My first assumption is crazy meth and fentanyl addicts roaming the streets.

I've always wanted to go back to WA just to explore the state. Last time I was there was on business at Ft Lewis and while there we got out and explored the Sea-Tac area but not much else.

What's happening in Pasco??? My first assumption is crazy meth and fentanyl addicts roaming the streets.

Yep. Had to stay at a motel because no hotels were available. The woman who checked me in looks like a meth head and so did the woman who cleaned my room. It was hot. Not many options for food. Was there unfortunately for 2 days

Back