Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

giphy.gif

I don't understand the hype behind these cups. Why on earth would anyone be desperate enough to buy a cup for 3x the retail price that you miss that this just a print??

Screenshot_20240108-221023~2.png

I don't understand the hype behind these cups. Why on earth would anyone be desperate enough to buy a cup for 3x the retail price that you miss that this just a print??

View attachment 1245139

Stupidity on all fronts lol

But also I have seen tons of accounts preying on the people who can't read and selling pictures or something completely different. But they put it in the description lol

And this explanation is believable lol

Most of the stores around me are starting to change from plastic to just paper bags. I think a law just passed on maryland. I have to look it up.

At first, it was just the grocery stores. Now it is retailers. Went to target and i had to pay for paper bags.

I get it. Save the environment. But now I cant carry like 10 bags in one hand. I need to start remembering to bring my own bags. I have two in my ride but sometimes forget them

Most of the stores around me are starting to change from plastic to just paper bags. I think a law just passed on maryland. I have to look it up.

At first, it was just the grocery stores. Now it is retailers. Went to target and i had to pay for paper bags.

I get it. Save the environment. But now I cant carry like 10 bags in one hand. I need to start remembering to bring my own bags. I have two in my ride but sometimes forget them

Yes, let's save the environment by destroying the environment.

Unless those papaer bags are made from 100% hemp, nobody's saving anything.

Yes, let's save the environment by destroying the environment.

Unless those papaer bags are made from 100% hemp, nobody's saving anything.
Lol I thought many public restrooms started using hand dryers to stop using paper

Back