Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Ok, 3d printer looks like I've ironed out the issues

I'm about to start printing all kinds of shit now

Ok, 3d printer looks like I've ironed out the issues

I'm about to start printing all kinds of shit now
whatd you fuck up initially?

And what typa shit you tryna print? I considered getting one a while back but couldnt justify it

whatd you fuck up initially?

And what typa shit you tryna print? I considered getting one a while back but couldnt justify it
The calibration

I had the doo hickie thing that has the rod in the wrong way so it would go down but wouldn't come up

The instructions don't indicate you don't put it all the way down. Had to find a YouTube video

Also, I had the nozzle too far from the heating plate so the filament didn't have anything to really grab before it hardened.

Scratched tf out the heating plate initially cause I had it too close. Great thing they are pretty cheap, about to order a 2 pack from Amazon.

I also had to turn up the heat on the pad for the first layer or two, slow the speed down as well. After a few passes, I turned the speed back up. I was about to make some slingshot gun but I ran out of the sample filament that came with it

This was my daughter Christmas present so I wanted to have it put together and figured out so I can show her when my week with her starts this Friday. She opened it on Christmas but we didn't get to set it up.

But as a test, I'm making a cat. It was a file already on the memory card that came with the printer.

Yo, why was 90 percent of the black men I grew up around like this

Used be thinking, why all these niggaz hate me so much?

Mufuckas act like they have to be mean to you

The calibration

I had the doo hickie thing that has the rod in the wrong way so it would go down but wouldn't come up

The instructions don't indicate you don't put it all the way down. Had to find a YouTube video

Also, I had the nozzle too far from the heating plate so the filament didn't have anything to really grab before it hardened.

Scratched tf out the heating plate initially cause I had it too close. Great thing they are pretty cheap, about to order a 2 pack from Amazon.

I also had to turn up the heat on the pad for the first layer or two, slow the speed down as well. After a few passes, I turned the speed back up. I was about to make some slingshot gun but I ran out of the sample filament that came with it

This was my daughter Christmas present so I wanted to have it put together and figured out so I can show her when my week with her starts this Friday. She opened it on Christmas but we didn't get to set it up.

But as a test, I'm making a cat. It was a file already on the memory card that came with the printer.

thats dope. So you can just get files anywhere online or do they have to be for your specific machine?

Back