Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

The opposite of black thoughts

Wouldn't the opposite be white thoughts

Ugh let me break this down for slow ninjas 🥷

Mixed Thoughts is a double entendre

1st it can be implied that the posters are not black people but a mixed crowd of people whose ethnic background is mixed or not just black or not black at all. We don't know it's a mixed bag.

Second it can be perceived as mixed as in a half of their ethnic background is African-American

Another perspective could be that this thread has a mix of various thoughts....not solely focused on one topic

But Black Mixed Thoughts don't make sense at all

spongebob-well-that-makes-it-even-worse.gif

1st it can be implied that the posters are not black people but a mixed crowd of people whose ethnic background is mixed or not just black or not black at all. We don't know it's a mixed bag.

Second it can be perceived as mixed as in a half of their ethnic background is African-American

Another perspective could be that this thread has a mix of various thoughts....not solely focused on one topic

View attachment 1244533

How about Black Blended Thoughts?

It can be a bold, rich, inviting title. Displaying the magnificent aroma and warm blend of the thoughts here. Hot and ready for you first thing in the morning, afternoon, or at night. Whenever you need this glorious pot of Black Blended Thoughts, it’s here for you!

Only at your selective stores, participation may vary

Get your morning cup of Black Blended Thoughts

View attachment 1244533
Are you familiar with thread parody titles?

Bought my daughter a 3d printer for Christmas

Pretty sure I fucked something up

I'll try again tomorrow

Back