Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Most of the stores around me are starting to change from plastic to just paper bags. I think a law just passed on maryland. I have to look it up.

At first, it was just the grocery stores. Now it is retailers. Went to target and i had to pay for paper bags.

I get it. Save the environment. But now I cant carry like 10 bags in one hand. I need to start remembering to bring my own bags. I have two in my ride but sometimes forget them
Should look into getting one of those collapsable wagons

Glad I didn't have a reason to head into A2 last night. I live maybe 10 minutes from this here bullshit.

I dont know what it is but vacation high is way better than getting high at home. Tried it for the first time in Belize. Had some edibles with me. And being high on the plane is dope too.
I don't feel comfortable getting high anywhere but home now. Complete 360 from my 20s to now.

Yes, let's save the environment by destroying the environment.

Unless those papaer bags are made from 100% hemp, nobody's saving anything.

True , but plastic is worse. You can recycle the paper bags. Lots of places dont recycle plastic bags. Plastic takes years to decompose. Paper bags takes weeks

I don't feel comfortable getting high anywhere but home now. Complete 360 from my 20s to now.
I was the reverse. Only got high in my home by myself. Then I was messing with this woman who got high with me. Went to an art gallery high and it was different in a good way. I have a list of things i want to experience high.

My favorite thing to do when high is take my segway scooter and ride on a trail with my music. Great feeling.

True , but plastic is worse. You can recycle the paper bags. Lots of places dont recycle plastic bags. Plastic takes years to decompose. Paper bags takes weeks

Paper products really ain't being recycled worth a damn either. I've been to some landfills while living in AZ and NV, shits full of paper and plastic alike. And clear cutting forests so Trader Joe's and Whole Foods can offer wood pulp paper bags is still destroying the environment. Hemp is still the best alternative because it regrows so fast but ain't nobody trying to hear it.

Paper products really ain't being recycled worth a damn either. I've been to some landfills while living in AZ and NV, shits full of paper and plastic alike. And clear cutting forests so Trader Joe's and Whole Foods can offer wood pulp paper bags is still destroying the environment. Hemp is still the best alternative because it regrows so fast but ain't nobody trying to hear it.

They are cutting plastic bags out altogether here in MD, and charging for paper bags. People are encouraged to carry multiuse bags. That's the best way to go.

Back