Welcome To aBlackWeb

A prosperity preacher says the Sky God told him he needs a 54 mil jet to spread the gospel

7382590.gif

GyWxKm4.gif

XSKzA4w.gif
Fam, I straight up thought that was Ric Flair and this was from WWE or something.

I thought that WTF was actually WOO!

SMH

I know there’s a Creator(s) but you do realize that emotional Christians started this bullshit argument? And why is it that every time someone knowledgeable questions your special book, a lot of you never have logical definitive answers and y’all get defensive and confrontational?

Because humans are emotional creatures and prone to lashing out irrationally especially when they feel attacked.

I attacked the logic of your statement though. So, if we're asking questions about why people do what they do, why did you respond to me Christian bashing rather than just addressing my counterargument?

Praise the Lord! God is still on the throne and prayer changes things! God is good! The congregation that I fellowship at definitely doesn’t take up a collection for a private plane for the Pastor. God warned us about the type of examples given in this thread about churches who are all about money with the church of Laodecia in the book of Revelation! Hint hint: “it’s ANOTHER sign (as if we need anymore) that we are at the time of the end!”

But hey I got good news! I was called to preach on short notice for service today! God says we can can do all things through Christ who gives us strength! Therefore He equipped me for the task! Hallelujah! Here is the sermon!

I also have 5 new teachings on my YouTube page about the day of the LORD that is taught in the first 5 chapters of Isaiah!

Here is the link to the last of the 5 I've done so far! The parable of the vineyard:

God bless you and keep you! May He Cause His face to shine upon you! Grant you favor and give you peace! Amen!

You kidding me? I asked basic questions and also provided basic knowledge that was easy to understand. Fuck it, as I said twice already, if you want to donate to the Jesus Boeing Jet fund, do you, son. Lmao

Bruh, I'm not talking about what you did with everybody else. I'm specifically talking about the comment you made with respect to me. I can't be held responsible for the dumb shit believers say anymore than you can be held accountable for the dumb shit non-believers say. It's funny how you keep calling the Christian posters emotional while you respond with an emotion filled personal attack rather than an actual point.

Matthew 7:15 - 27

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

In other words... Though a man may profess to teach the gospel, how he lives will tell you the truth. When that same man pulls up in luxury vehicles, lives in a house better than the average person in his congregation, dresses well with designer suits and expensive shoes and shit those actions alone should tell you that pastor ain't about shit but money; his heart is on display to you. The money taken in by the church is to support the community and those in need, not for your cars, homes and alladat. The mere fact that a man of God would use it for personal gain shows you his heart ain't right and that's a man you need to walk away from because on that last day "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
a luxury car takes away from alot of rents and food for the poor.
a tailor made suit takes away from alot of peoples sneakers and light bills.

while i think pastors should eat ...but the money should be going to the community

No it shouldn't because this was NOT our's people religion to begin with. Almost all of our identity was stripped from us. That what some of us are trying to point out.

It's every man's and woman's right to choose their path, but it amazes me how some Christians get up in arms when you don't agree with them and can point out the contradictions.
when i was young and i used to question the bible to understand....i was often yelled at and threatened....kinda like massa did the slaves.

we hurt our own selves

a luxury car takes away from alot of rents and food for the poor.
a tailor made suit takes away from alot of peoples sneakers and light bills.

while i think pastors should eat ...but the money should be going to the community

and that's exactly the point. When the head of your church spends so much money on himself that he could, instead, feed the hungry in your city for a year, his heart ain't with God. He might be in the pulpit every Sunday and several times throughout the week but his soul is morally bankrupt. Not one thin dime of the money donated to the church should ever go to his or her lifestyle; you need to go get yo ass a job. The very last church we went to was Vinyard church in Ann Arbor and in Phoenix and what attracted us to it was that one simple fact: The pastor of both Vinyard churches worked a 9-5, lived in whatever home he could afford on his salary, the cat in A2 drove an old Saturn and the one in Phoenix drove an Accord, they wore clothes from Target, Meijer's, or Walmart, whichever one had a sale. The money collected was put back into the community BUT there was a stipulation: In order to get help if you needed it, you had to be a member of the church. And when we fell on hard times in Phoenix that was made crystal clear to us. We had been attending regularly but hadn't joined and because of that they completely refused to help us when we needed it most. The church shouldn't differentiate between "members" and non-members; it's resources should be available to anyone in need.

That was the last church we ever attended. We walked away from Christianity not long after that.

i was just in charlotte and went to a church....i didnt have any dollars...so i put euros in the plate and got mad dirty looks. they even stepped to the side and looked in my direction while looking at the money.

if they dont want it...they can give it back.

i was just in charlotte and went to a church....i didnt have any dollars...so i put euros in the plate and got mad dirty looks. they even stepped to the side and looked in my direction while looking at the money.

if they dont want it...they can give it back.

Foreign money tho?

Foreign money tho?

Unless them niggas finna pocket the collection plate money for themselves does it even matter???

It SHOULD be deposited in the church's bank and the bank will take care of the currency exchange. You should be able to drop pesos, euros, yen, yuan, krones, pounds, dirhams, or whatever into the plate because of that.

Foreign money tho?
Smh at this dumb ass white jesus worshipper not realizing that the euro is stronger and more valuable than the dollar. Lol at those greedy, money hungry, church idiots being too stupid to realize that they had more money than they knew. The ignorance of the white jesus worshippers never ceases to amaze me lol.

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

Last edited:
Smh at this dumb ass white jesus worshipper not realizing that the euro is stronger and more valuable than the dollar. Lol at those greedy, money hungry, church idols being too stupid to realize that they had more money than they knew. The ignorance of the white jesus worshippers never ceases to amaze me lol.

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

Relax. Im sure its 100s of people a day using Euros for everyday transactions and shit. Idk why your version of Jesus is white though. Internalizing white people is not good for you mr. Little

Unless them niggas finna pocket the collection plate money for themselves does it even matter???

It SHOULD be deposited in the church's bank and the bank will take care of the currency exchange. You should be able to drop pesos, euros, yen, yuan, krones, pounds, dirhams, or whatever into the plate because of that.

Im not saying you cant use foreign money. I would just do the exchange before i go to the church. Seems less confusing. But hey white jesus accepts all money us good negroes give him.

Foreign money tho?
but why does it matter.

i didnt have the time to stop at an exchange or atm....i didnt even know we was going to church that morning to tell you the truth.

so i wasnt even "dressed" for it.

i came in with sneakers and jeans...so of course i got dirty looks from the congregation.

that day i learned alot and took in alot.

some shit should not matter.

if i am here to be thankful why does it matter?

i once told a story on the IC about when i was looking for a church once.....and happened across a white church.

they treated me like a thief and stranger. people moving their pocket books and no one greeted us but greeted others.

is religion about God or is it black vs white religion?
must i dress the part to praise even if i dont live right or can i just be thankful?
does my money matter when tithing? at least i gave right? or do i need to give in the local currency?

theres a church where i live...the take euros , francs, USD, sterling, and people speaking like 5 languages.

we must we focus on such small things?

am i here to be thankful or impress earthly beings?

this is why i keep questioning who is truly religious and when is religion. but it keeps being put off on human flaws.

yet we follow those human flaws without question.

Im not saying you cant use foreign money. I would just do the exchange before i go to the church. Seems less confusing. But hey white jesus accepts all money us good negroes give him.
but why should i do the exchange just to give it?

if i offer a homeless yet hungry man a sandwich and he says..you should have at least put mayo on it.....who has the problem?

Devil's advocate

If you keep paying someone's bills every time they are short, what lesson are you teaching them?

Some of these pastors are people who just happen to be good with their money. I'm not takingt about mega church preachers but ones on the grass roots level. I know churches that offer free financial seminars in order to show people how to better manage their money and guess what, they are sparsely attended.

Wanna know why? Because most of the people who need to be at those seminars just want hand outs

but why should i do the exchange just to give it?

if i offer a homeless yet hungry man a sandwich and he says..you should have at least put mayo on it.....who has the problem?

No it dont matter. But would you give the homeless man euros or dollars?

Back