Welcome To aBlackWeb

A picture speaks 1000 words

I don't agree. Black women are important and deserve mass amounts of respect, but this makes it seem like black women do everything. I don't understand why people can't positively affirm others without resorting to exaggerations.

I don't agree. Black women are important and deserve mass amounts of respect, but this makes it seem like black women do everything. I don't understand why people can't positively affirm others without resorting to exaggerations.
I want to disagree too but I see them stepping on the American flag, broken shackles on his wrists, and his muscler physique.

So it seems to be depicting an American system that took the black male who is strong enough to carry his family and the world, enslaved him mentally and physically, and put him on the shoulders of his woman. So even though the shackles are physically broken, they are still present and visible which means the mental subjugation still exists even while balancing the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Not how I saw it at all. She's just holdin' him up

Jamel would never let a woman lunge him like this....dope caricature tho

lil man got a lotta hair for a new born

idk what stepping on the flag represents here, but I like her outfit

dis some ole boolsheeit.

Black man should have the weight of the world on his shoulders while carrying his family on his back. Nothing else will do.

Back