Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

Some ill shit I just thought of for self growth

No where does racism and the effect of racism exist more strong, than in the life of POC that denies it’s existence.

No where does misogyny and the effect of misogyny exist more strong, than in the life of a woman that denies it exist.

No where does hatred and the effects of hate exist more than in the life of someone who is happy and ignores its existence.

In our lives, no where does a thing exist more, than in the places where it’s existence is denied.

So it’s like, what do you deny the existence of? What do you refuse to indulge in. Chances are it’s all around you, screaming look at me, interact with me, acknowledge me.

Isnt it strange that the only thing you can deny the existence of, and it won’t as a result be all around you begging for you to notice it. Is Love.

Love, loves you so much, that when you want to deny its existence, it doesn’t beg for your attention, because love doesn’t want you to have anything you don’t want, even if it’s love itself.

And no where does love exist more, than in the life of a person who embraces it.

Last edited:

I cud still remember thinking as a kid that him getting caught with the hammer in the locker room was the most real nigga thing of all time…Like if a nigga foul me too hard at the all star game ima just run and get that 😂

I realize now that nigga was always a bozo lmao.

I cud still remember thinking as a kid that him getting caught with the hammer in the locker room was the most real nigga thing of all time…Like if a nigga foul me too hard at the all star game ima just run and get that 😂

I realize now that nigga was always a bozo lmao

That nigga always been a clown i would say i dont get why people pay him mind.... but i do

Last edited:

I realize now that nigga was always a bozo lmao.

Before I say that you were really stupid as a kid...how old are we talking here? I wanna make sure I'm not out of line.

Before I say that you were really stupid as a kid...how old are we talking here? I wanna make sure I'm not out of line.
🤣 Nah I was definitely a junior pookie in 09 (16) thinking it was mad official to Above The Rim some shit on national broadcast.

His whole shtick appeals to very young fatherless men..The babymamas, child support loopholes, sassy shit…He’s a c-class Benz in hood nigga form.

Man, ion know what the military or government has done in the depths of the ocean to piss of these whales, but they are not playing anymore

Back