Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Finally got my global entry membership. After all the years of traveling, I put it off until my mexico trip last month. Those were some long lines for security. I thought signing up for global entry would take months. Got that shit in less than 3 weeks

Finally got my global entry membership. After all the years of traveling, I put it off until my mexico trip last month. Those were some long lines for security. I thought signing up for global entry would take months. Got that shit in less than 3 weeks
If you would've timed itwhen you was coming back into the states it would've been quicker.

Anyone else a little bothered by the amount of people that actively don’t enunciate when they talk, nowadays?

I realize that in Atlanta, it’s a speech pattern that’s are apart of the accent. What I’m hearing now days is the equivalent of everyone talking like New Yorkers or people from Baltimore over enunciating their U’s

And they would be just as annoying
Nowadays? It's been like that in certain places. Like people in the DMV don't even pronounce Maryland correctly lol

I dont think I would have wanted to do that. When I'm arriving to go back home, I'm just trying to leave the airport as soon as possible. Not trying to do an interview once I touch down.
It's quick didn't take no more than 5 mins i waited more in line to get to the officer. Also wasn't no open appointments in my area so when I booked the trip I made sure I had a nice layover just for that reason

Ever notice that in dreams, while you’re in the dream, no matter how weird the dream gets, while you’re in the dream. It always makes sense in the dream.

Case in point I had a dream one night that had huge spiders in it. At no point in the dream did I think about how weird it was that these spiders were huge. I was afraid and figuring out a way to deal with them.

But at no point did it seem out of the ordinary. That, is so strange.

Back