Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

Any of you old ass niggas ride cruisers? I ain’t see no bike thread.

I’m strongly considering pulling the trigger on this Bolt for $4,600 but I feel like 950cc is a fucking Chinese delivery scooter. I just love the sportster knockoff look.

IMG_1051.jpeg

these wnba chicks cannot nor should they be sex symbols...seeing headlines about clark and reese in bikinis..excluding extensive plastic surgery they never will be built like that. broadcast their real talents

Sukihana: "Yo mama hate me cuz I sucked the siblings out yo dad"

.:dfbruh:

Same broad that said something like "I'm feeling presidential. I'm gonna suck Joe Bidens dick."

It's kinda hilarious to me that people compare her to lil Kim or Trina. Yeah they did the smut rap thing too, but she's on another level.

these wnba chicks cannot nor should they be sex symbols...seeing headlines about clark and reese in bikinis..excluding extensive plastic surgery they never will be built like that. broadcast their real talents
They may not be attractive to you but they're attractive to someone else. Sex sells 🤷‍♂️

This is funny cause the only way that I learn is through implementation and actively apply the subject matter to something. So that I can gain a grasp of the concept, how the concept works in the “real world” and what’s the most important part of the concept.

So I know where to allocate the most of my mental power. And I always thought that I was a bad learner because of it , because I never did well in school with the teach me about and then give me a work sheet to figure out how to do it on my own type shit.

It’s good that the internet exists and helps validate our uniqueness as just as equal to others yet different

I like Abbot Elementary, it’s like Kim’s Convenience. It’s written from a point of view of someone who’s realistic but still has faith in humanity. These two are my feel good shows, it’s like the tv version of a Yolanda Adam’s album

Back