Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A John Amos Thread

The 🌎 doesnt have the location to the esoteric depth of your meandering mind
Ok, so, not all, but a whole lot of military black military men I know and met, have been converted to men that are overly…”things are supposed to be my way at all times”

And when they aren’t my way, instead of going about it progressively and solution based. I’m going to create a scenario that’s on 10, in hopes that the respondents of this action. Are enticed to come to me by general human reaction.

At that point, because of my actions, they will be on 6. Meaning mad, but still rationale. Once they come to me with that energy, I will immediately react to it with 10, using the preface that they are at 6, as justification.

All the while knowing, that this is what I wanted, I will act like they forced me to be this way. Cause I didn’t want a resolution, I wanted a meaningless fight. Cause I’m more interested in flexing my aggressive attitude than having any actual peace.

Take that in and consider a upset sassy black woman at a fast food restaurant or reacting to someone reacting to their behavior.

I know someone that saw a dog shit in their yard. So they went and collected the shit, put it in a bag, and put it on the front doorknob of the person whose dog it was.

Just so that person can then go to their house so they have grounds to get overly aggressive and shout that they can do what they want to them now that they are trespassing on their property.

From a dog shitting in their yard, to actively setting up a situation to threaten murder. These are the men Kesha Cole wants. And what is Kesha Cole?

The military made that man like that

As for white men and Latino women. Be around a protective Latino woman and their children, and then go be around a military white dude and his kids.

Those are the ones at chuckie cheese open carrying and clocking everyone that enters a enemy combatant

They get upset and say shit like

1727712035331.gif

Theres like 52 types of latinos
There’s 50 states in America, 1000’s of cities, millions of black Americans, 1000s of sub cultures involving black people in America.

Go to any state, any black household in any city. If the light above the stove is on, what that mean?

Last edited:
Back