Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A J Cole Apology Thread

Why yall let this happen?

i actually enjoyed this movie. the whole point of it is these were some rich spoiled kids from a good area of california that were infatuated with the street life and they actually get to believing they are tough and end up getting too deep into the mix with a mexican gang…

also gratuitous nudity

Where does he think all this money is going to come from?? His answer about grading the school system was BS. I'm sorry but a system when a fourth of student can't read is a problem that soccer and art programs aren't going to solve...
Well he just forced the school board ( he appointed) to resign because they basically refused to fire the public school president cuz he ain’t want to take a high interest loan to pay for that stuff

He just appointed a temporary school board today in a press conference where he played the black card and invoked slavery

That school board will obviously fire the public school president and approve that loan

What’s even wild is we are voting in a new school board next month

Ppl are like bitch u could have just waited a month but he that thirsty

Someone pointed out that this is how these so called progressive act like fucking tyrannical grifters when they get some power and authority

Well he just forced the school board ( he appointed) to resign because they basically refused to fire the public school president cuz he ain’t want to take a high interest loan to pay for that stuff

He just appointed a temporary school board today in a press conference where he played the black card and invoked slavery

That school board will obviously fire the public school president and approve that loan

What’s even wild is we are voting in a new school board next month

Ppl are like bitch u could have just waited a month but he that thirsty

Someone pointed out that this is how these so called progressive act like fucking tyrannical grifters when they get some power and authority
That's crazy as hell. If they somehow do get the money, the school system better have stellar results. I'm talking like 90+ percent proficiency in reading and math at all grade levels.

Back