Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A J Cole Apology Thread

@ImaInfluenza

How about the Wi-Fi joint I got comes with a shitty driver. You have to uninstall it and reinstall a new one from the site

Reddit told me how to fix it

Haven't had any issues since🫤

Edit: the adapter out the box doesn't play nice with usb 3.0 which is what I have on my gaming PC. It ships compatible with USB 2.0

@ImaInfluenza

How about the Wi-Fi joint I got comes with a shitty driver. You have to uninstall it and reinstall a new one from the site

Edit: the adapter out the box doesn't play nice with usb 3.0 which is what I have on my gaming PC. It ships compatible with USB 2.0
How old is this router? I haven’t had to use a driver in years.

Oh, ok, it’s a WiFi adapter
Yeah

I'm glad I got it figured out. It's crazy this is such a common issue that the company hasn't resolved this or tells you themselves you have to download a new driver.

I was getting ready to shit on ATT

@ImaInfluenza

USB 2.0 is backwards compatible with 3.0.

Chances are it was simply a shitty driver issue.

Personally, I stick to established brands like Netgear, TPLink, etc because they usually have issues with class compliance and drivers sorted out. I tried some chinese knockoff joints and have had a lot of issues with them.

USB 2.0 is backwards compatible with 3.0.

Chances are it was simply a shitty driver issue.

Personally, I stick to established brands like Netgear, TPLink, etc because they usually have issues with class compliance and drivers sorted out. I tried some chinese knockoff joints and have had a lot of issues with them.
Preciate this

Kinda sounded like he didn't like that the students were grading out in special education and decided to ignore the grades. Why not see why they're just not grading well? Like he's ignoring the problem
@mike030270

Even w the ppl saying they ll pay for it until a replacement is found

This girl was recently shot up and her body wasn’t found for 9hrs

I mean it's good they're looking at what's out there to use but I definitely get the complaint on why they didn't have a backup plan when they chose not to keep using the shot spotter thing. But I guess they're calling the rf5 the backup plan? Though how long will it take to check out what's out there and get it and then implement it

Kinda sounded like he didn't like that the students were grading out in special education and decided to ignore the grades. Why not see why they're just not grading well? Like he's ignoring the problem

I mean it's good they're looking at what's out there to use but I definitely get the complaint on why they didn't have a backup plan when they chose not to keep using the shot spotter thing. But I guess they're calling the rf5 the backup plan? Though how long will it take to check out what's out there and get it and then implement it
I’d take at least a year to get a replacement

Like I posted a girl got shot in Jeffrey Manor and no one called the police so she was laying out there 9hrs

Shotspotter would have alerted the cops right away

Preciate this
Word, what he said, when you buy any tech at all, if any of it requires you to utilize something that is now obsolete. It should be the equivalent of the thought process you have when someone asks you to hit a lank…

Like, da f outta here I ain’t doing that, chances are I’d be compromised in ways more than I’d benefit from it.

Back