Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A J Cole Apology Thread

Anyone know of a program like ccleaner but without all the bloat?

I'm convinced this shit don't even work like it used to

I appreciate this bro

You cool with me

You not scaring the hoes man

Atleast I don’t think
Nah, I am

Im tired Freeman bitching & snitching about me and telling posters to avoid me.

I will only post in my history and Archeology threads from now on and spend most of my time in boxden

Carry on. Peace✌🏾

Las Famosas De Jose on Tropicana just east of Topaz.

Fuckin loved that place, especially their carne asada fries. There's one on Twain but it's not quite as good as the one on Trop.

Helps if you speak a bit of Spanish. If I went in and there was no one that spoke English, I just used Google Translate on my phone to get through an order.

View attachment 1392492

edit: Those prices are 2017 prices. Expect it to be a bit higher these days, but prolly not a whole lot more. I used to go to the one on Twain regularly ('cause we lived near it) and the prices were pretty reasonable for 2022.
Appreciate ya

There's 100 spots out here and I know they all can't be a hit

Appreciate ya

There's 100 spots out here and I know they all can't be a hit

I only had a handful of spots I fucked with while I was living there, but Las Famosas De Jose was my favorite.

Also, while you're there, check out Chinatown just west of the strip on Spring Mountain (the street where Fashion Show Mall, TI, Wynn/Encore, and Venetian/Palazzo all corner). There's good Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, and Korean food over that way.

I only had a handful of spots I fucked with while I was living there, but Las Famosas De Jose was my favorite.

Also, while you're there, check out Chinatown just west of the strip on Spring Mountain (the street where Fashion Show Mall, TI, Wynn/Encore, and Venetian/Palazzo all corner). There's good Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, and Korean food over that way.
I'll be back at the end of the week and maybe November and will check them out

Final destination is the Nevada/Arizona border. Nice ride but I doubt I head back to Vegas until I fly our or possibly catch the Raiders game next week. Hot ass fuck for no reason

Back