Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A J Cole Apology Thread

Cousin sent me a video of her summer travels. I responded "you're on your glow up. Happy for you" no response for like a month now lol.

Was I out of pocket? Or am I just reading too much into it?

I really don't care other than seeing it everytime I open whatsapp.

Cousin sent me a video of her summer travels. I responded "you're on your glow up. Happy for you" no response for like a month now lol.

Might not have received it. Or received and forgot to respond because they were busy at the moment.

I have experienced both examples and even done the latter a few times.

Have y'all spoke at all since then?

Amazing is watching people on the internet for some reason, both ask the government for hurricane assistance and deny the governments hurricane assistance.

U being sensitive fam, even if it is what you think it is, why she owe you anything? You like being on the other side of someone thinking you owe them basic human interaction?

I won a Royal Oak AP in a poker game last month from a trust fund baby. I've been wearing it as my everyday watch and let me tell you...

They flocking. Don't let them see the car.

Yeah, yeah, my girlfriend been beating the young ones off me. She talking about how they like me for my money.

I said, "Baby, you met me the same way. You like me cause I'm the richest man you know."

Yeah, get you some diamonds and jewelry. Even if it's fake.

U being sensitive fam, even if it is what you think it is, why she owe you anything? You like being on the other side of someone thinking you owe them basic human interaction?
There's another layer that would crush what you talking about but I'm not here to put the fam on blast.

I'll let you have this respectfully. I shouldn't have brought it up without the other context but I wanted to avoid that and will.

Really I just wanted to know if what I said may have rubbed her the wrong way.

To me it didn’t seem like you said anything crazy. But if yall have had deep conversations about maturity or growing up and they wernt good for her then I can see how she might think that was slick.

I won a Royal Oak AP in a poker game last month from a trust fund baby. I've been wearing it as my everyday watch and let me tell you...

They flocking. Don't let them see the car.

Yeah, yeah, my girlfriend been beating the young ones off me. She talking about how they like me for my money.

I said, "Baby, you met me the same way. You like me cause I'm the richest man you know."

Yeah, get you some diamonds and jewelry. Even if it's fake.
Post some pics of the ap.

There's another layer that would crush what you talking about but I'm not here to put the fam on blast.

I'll let you have this respectfully. I shouldn't have brought it up without the other context but I wanted to avoid that and will.

1728232941674.gif

You smashed?

Back