Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News A global internet outage is affecting airlines, banks, media and offices from the U.S. to Australia.

*shrugs*

Should've bought a dumb fridge.

I've never heard of that company until this outage either. Shouldn't have put that much power into one company. I wouldn't be surprised if it was due to malicious intent either. Just like them ships crashing into bridges.

Didn't think someone could fukk up worse than Elon, but they proved us wrong.

Bro I'm on PTO about to be gone for a week and my boss asked me are you taking your phone and laptop so we can contact you for updates or issues.

Absolutely the fuck not, sir I will be drunk as fuck and hopefully find a weed connect while I'm in Curacao.

Shit I remember at my old job in like late 2019 a coworker of mine came to me annoyed as hell on a Monday afternoon asking why I didn't respond to an email they sent on Sunday night until Monday morning. They were confused when I told them I don't check my work email when I'm off or it's the weekend. They tried to spin the whole "you should be accessible at all times and responding to emails when they're sent."

The look on their face when I said "And just what the hell problem could've been solved on a Sunday at 7:50 pm when the office is closed? That's yours fault for thinking you gotta work 24/7" was hilarious.

That literally sounds like their job though. Somebody gotta do that shit.
Word, thatā€™s one of the most beneficial things I learned in my life from the work world.

If management could be open and honest they will say
1721492491275.gif

You feel like they should and your feelings are valid, they donā€™t care bruh, all youā€™re doing is making yourself upset. Just do what you can and when they get upset, just know, they wonā€™t fire you. Cause whoā€™s even gonna do what you doing?

Work for one of the biggest companies in the world and I'm in IT....

I came in today to apply the fix. It's very simple. Boot in safe mode log in as admin and delete file c-000000291*.sys. from the crowds trike folder under windows system32 drivers

I thought it was only like 4k machines. Then i got the global list.

About 52k fucking devices. Told them I gotta cone back tomorrow lol. Next week gonna be shit

For what it's worth i gave them 4 hrs this morning

Back