Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News A global internet outage is affecting airlines, banks, media and offices from the U.S. to Australia.

The way I ran to check on my jobs systems so quick. We suffered a cyber attack & that shit was hell. We were reduced to paper & pencil.

So basically, its because of how almost all public corporations are run now. Bunch of shitty execs that dont really do much or 100% know how everything is run, cut costs on everything no matter what, cuz shareholders wanna see good gains every quarter no matter what. Execs dont care because they're staying long enough to get they're big compensation packages, after that they jump ship and make it someone else's problem.

Go to the next company and repeat, because if you say you have experience in a c suit role, companies will still hire you, no matter how bad you are at you're job.
They'd rather do that than take a chance promoting someone that has never done it before

Man let me go check my accounts I got mad bread scheduled to be deposited and debited today

maury-lie.gif

Our shit down at work too so we just Coolin in the teams chat talking bout tv Shows I'm bout to hop my ass back in the bed tho fr.

Back