Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News A global internet outage is affecting airlines, banks, media and offices from the U.S. to Australia.

Been dealing with this shit all damn day. I work in IT. So I have to walk this big ass campus fixing individual computers

Bullshit

Glad I donā€™t have to deal w/ that shit anymore. Unfortunately Iā€™m on the opposite side of that again thoughā€¦.being a software engineer Iā€™m more likely to create the bugā€¦lol. I used this incident as an educational moment for wifey. She probably thought I was exaggerating about the magnitude of what a coding mistake can do and why sometimes Iā€™m over antsy when it comes time to release certain updates. One bad update to your client base can mean a long week of hell. Now sheā€™s staring at a BSOD on her work computer and Iā€™m chillinā€™.

Meanwhile, in the land of Linux.

giphy.gif

literally me for the last 4 hours.

If you have a MDM tool, you can boot your devices in Safe Mode to bypass the error.

Most people don't have an MDM tool though so they're fucked.

My shit delayed like 4 hours šŸ˜• Bout to hit the bar soon as I get thru security
Get that refund!

My friend from Tampa left Vegas this morning. 2 delayed flights and she gotta spend the night in Dallas.

So because I canā€™t fly with the inmate I must drive from Alabama to Kentucky which is 6 hours

Then tomorrow, take another inmate from Nashville to Michigan which is 9 hours

šŸ˜³

Last edited:
Back