A brawl breaks out at in a mall & one n!gga got hands and feet put on badly..

A weapon was definitely used. And it looks like the niggas that LOST the fight had the numbers advantage. Lol.
Why do ya'll keep trying to engage with Conflict (canon) on ANY serious topic???

what's there to gain from it?
Theres this conflict shit again. What happene to him did he fuck your bf or something.

Absolutely no heart was shown in this clip. They damn near let their boy get dragged off on some

giphy.gif

the fact they didn't do more to defend him irked me... AND they had the numbers?
Bro....why'd you have to bring up my nigga hector.
They should've lit ho ass achilles up with arrows for that bullshit.

Bro....why'd you have to bring up my nigga hector.
They should've lit ho ass achilles up with arrows for that bullshit.

That nigga acknowledged that he was buggin and gave the body back, though. A lot of these niggas can't admit they were wrong. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Head stomp? Even if you don't kill the man you can literally destroy another man's life if you decide to stomp on his head like that. He could get paralyzed from the neck down, blindness or suffer traumatic brain injury and spend the rest of his life like a zombie. That man had no self control whatsoever.

That nigga acknowledged that he was buggin and gave the body back, though. A lot of these niggas can't admit they were wrong. Lol.
Fuck dat
Ain't no acknowledging shit after hoing a loved one like that.
He died rightfully, getting killed by the biggest pussy that caused the whole thing.

i remember back on the IC when i said all i want to do is fuck a nigga up and all the other shit is corny......all man niggas came at me.

point is.....if i get slumped ...cool. i took that L.
if it was cuz it was one on one or jumped.....im actually cool with it....it is what it is....and i fucked up.
most likely it was due to my mouth saying shit i wasnt ready for.

but the stomping.....nah. that aint never cool once you cant defend yourself anything more needs death.

and yea ...homie need new friends.....how a nigga duck under two dudes swings?

i dont them dudes really wanted to fight.
Yea I think I remember this. I agreed i wasnt with it either but so many niggas was for stompin niggas out as it was "part of the game" etc.

Na man

Yeah. I hate I watched that.
To anybody still on the fence that hasnt....don't.

It aint even that graphic, but still manages to be fucked up seeing as defenseless nigga gettin kicked and stomped in the head on some savage shit.