A brawl breaks out at in a mall & one n!gga got hands and feet put on badly..

Dec 22, 2017

Those three niggas wanted all the smoke.. They knocked that one nigga out on ground and then did him dirty as hell by stomping the shit out his head...

When you a lil nigga, stomping a nigga out seems cool, til you realize mfs be dying from that shit after multiple kicks to the head, now you're facing a murder charge when really all u wanted to do was fuck a nigga up.

His homie's some bitches for letting him lay there unprotected like that.

When you a lil nigga, stomping a nigga out seems cool, til you realize mfs be dying from that shit after multiple kicks to the head, now you're facing a murder charge when really all u wanted to do was fuck a nigga up.

Outside of just being sucka shit, this is the other reason niggas should refrain from that behavior. Y'all niggas watch too many movies. A stiff kick or stomp to the head will EASILY put a nigga in the ground. Niggas fuck around be doing 30 years in the joint over a beef.

i remember back on the IC when i said all i want to do is fuck a nigga up and all the other shit is corny......all man niggas came at me.

point is.....if i get slumped ...cool. i took that L.
if it was cuz it was one on one or jumped.....im actually cool with it....it is what it is....and i fucked up.
most likely it was due to my mouth saying shit i wasnt ready for.

but the stomping.....nah. that aint never cool once you cant defend yourself anything more needs death.

and yea ...homie need new friends.....how a nigga duck under two dudes swings?

i dont them dudes really wanted to fight.

I seen the thumbnail on the screen before clicking play... that looks like a vicious stomp.. I’m good on watching the video, I get the idea... dude needs to be handled ASAP

I said the same. Then I watched it. Wasn't nearly as bad as the image takes it seem. You're safe. Lol.

a young man got done like that here a few years ago.....was from outta town and celebrating with some of his people here

he died and two twenty somethings got football numbers smh

that head stomp shit aint never cool

i remember back on the IC when i said all i want to do is fuck a nigga up and all the other shit is corny......all man niggas came at me.

point is.....if i get slumped ...cool. i took that L.
if it was cuz it was one on one or jumped.....im actually cool with it....it is what it is....and i fucked up.
most likely it was due to my mouth saying shit i wasnt ready for.

but the stomping.....nah. that aint never cool once you cant defend yourself anything more needs death.

and yea ...homie need new friends.....how a nigga duck under two dudes swings?

i dont them dudes really wanted to fight.

Yeah once I regain consciousness, my niggas gonna have some explaining to do.

I mean they was fighting them dudes and at the end he got a head stomp in and the other dude kicked him.

They did defend dude. they didnt do a good job but damn

tenor.gif

Yeah once I regain consciousness, my niggas gonna have some explaining to do.
own gawd.......i was confused dog.
i was gonna get the choppa you aint know i had but i didnt want to leave you but dude was swinging.....i was thinking three things at once.

at aint leave you and they was holding be back...it was like 30 ah dem.

more came after you was out......they edited that part out

The first thing I think when I watch these videos is wtf is this shit all about....like why niggas fighting and shit

Funny they were all scared of the dude in all black cause he one hitter quitter'd homie on the ground. Dude in orange couldn't fight and dread head in the white tee was playing peace maker.

Them cats basically let their homie get stomped out cause they were scared of one guy.

Horrible friends