A brawl breaks out at in a mall & one n!gga got hands and feet put on badly..

Dude in Orange was on some clean up man shit. But acting like he did work.

And slumped dude may not been able to fight....

Outside of just being sucka shit, this is the other reason niggas should refrain from that behavior. Y'all niggas watch too many movies. A stiff kick or stomp to the head will EASILY put a nigga in the ground. Niggas fuck around be doing 30 years in the joint over a beef.

I think you're right about the movies. I see so many people kicking people in the head when they fight. I gotta believe that all these people aren't trying to savagely injure or kill the other person. I honestly think some of these people don't really understand how bad something like that is. They see that shit on TV and the movies and think it's just some incidental shit.

If that was my son/family member getting stomped like that i'd prolly be in jail

thats fucked up dude could be either dead or paralyzed right now the way those motherfuckers was stomping him

I think you're right about the movies. I see so many people kicking people in the head when they fight. I gotta believe that all these people aren't trying to savagely injure or kill the other person. I honestly think some of these people don't really understand how bad something like that is. They see that shit on TV and the movies and think it's just some incidental shit.

Have you been in a fight?

He was def trying to "savagely injure" dude

I'm almost certain that's what it is. Fuck around and crack a skull or some shit and it might be a wrap. Niggas just be all good after a kick to the skull in the movies. I know MORE THAN ONE instance of a nigga dying from a kick or stomp to the head.

Ehh i see nothing wrong in this video. No weapons were used no team had an advantage. Its usually the loudest one that gets it the worst.

• Cap
Reactions: Lucas
a young man got done like that here a few years ago.....was from outta town and celebrating with some of his people here

he died and two twenty somethings got football numbers smh

that head stomp shit aint never cool

Couldn't find it on the desktop site but it was still on the fb page

Story says he hit his head on the ground when he fell but people around said they stomped him

tmp-cam-3158579567329918825.jpg tmp-cam-9213334051215987942.jpg tmp-cam-4844395398117996768.jpg

Ehh i see nothing wrong in this video. No weapons were used no team had an advantage. Its usually the loudest one that gets it the worst.
So the kick to the back of the head and his face slapping the ground wasn't bad?

Reactions: Lucas

A weapon was definitely used. And it looks like the niggas that LOST the fight had the numbers advantage. Lol.

Reactions: Canon
Have you been in a fight?

He was def trying to "savagely injure" dude

I have, and yeah, in a fight, you do what you have to do to win and blow off that steam, but you're not necessarily thinking about long term effects. I can believe the stomper was trying to fuck the other dude up, but do you really think that by "fucking him up" the dude was literally trying to give him brain damage or kill him?

Absolutely no heart was shown in this clip. They damn near let their boy get dragged off on some

giphy.gif

the fact they didn't do more to defend him irked me... AND they had the numbers?