Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come to hate the term Afro-Latina/latino

Latino/Latina is all.

White ain’t the default. We need to stop letting them become that

@Royal @deadeye more bs trying to phase out school choice

I'm guessing the bad schools are mad that kids are leaving them for better schools.

Yet, instead of trying to compete with those schools and offering the same quality of education, their answer is to force kids to stay in those schools because they know they can't compete with what the charter schools have to offer.

Damn shame.

I'm guessing the bad schools are mad that kids are leaving them for better schools.

Yet, instead of trying to compete with those schools and offering the same quality of education, their answer is to force kids to stay in those schools because they know they can't compete with what the charter schools have to offer.

Damn shame.
And tax dollars

What if...

The REAL story about Medusa is that she was a beautiful black woman wit locs. So beautiful, men was falling head over heels wanting to be wit her. Including...Zeus.

This pissed Hera off so she turns Medusa into a monster. Her locs...gets turned into snakes. Her beauty becomes a curse to where if anybody (especially men) who dare to look at her, automatically turn to stone.

All b/c Hera was jealous of a black woman

Last edited:
What if...

The REAL story about Medusa is that she was a beautiful black woman wit locs. So beautiful, men was falling head over heels wanting to be wit her. Including...Zeus.

This pissed Hera off so she turns Medusa into a monster. Her locs...gets turned into snakes. Her beauty becomes a curse to where if anybody (especially men) who dare to look at her, automatically turn to stone.

All b/c Hera was jealous of a black woman

Real story much darker though. She served Hera I think and she was fine so Poseidon raped her and Hera got pissed and cursed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back