Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if...

The REAL story about Medusa is that she was a beautiful black woman wit locs. So beautiful, men was falling head over heels wanting to be wit her. Including...Zeus.

This pissed Hera off so she turns Medusa into a monster. Her locs...gets turned into snakes. Her beauty becomes a curse to where if anybody (especially men) who dare to look at her, automatically turn to stone.

All b/c Hera was jealous of a black woman

The funny thing is there is a black woman in the Perseus story. You just got the wrong one. Andromeda, the chick Perseus saved from the Kraken in Clash of the Titans, was supposed to be an Ethiopian princess despite being portrayed as a white woman in the movie. In the myth, she was being sacrificed to the monster because her mother boasted that she was more beautiful that the goddesses, which pissed off the gods and led to Ethiopia being punished.

Fuck outta here, all the terms, emojis, and random internet celebrities yall niggaz up on yall don’t know the term for a burly fat gay dude. Ion buy it, you know how many women have asked me this year if I’ve watched P valley, I’ve played madden while a woman watch clips of that shit on Facebook reels, that shit gay as fuck, why yall keep asking me if I seen that shit. What about me…makes you think I watch P valley?

But you don’t know what a bear is ..fuck outta here
I don’t know why you’re so offended. I’ve never heard of that. Never seen P Valley either.

Don’t bash me for not keeping up with the gays, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back