COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I really hate these men vs women podcasts like why have an Only fan chick on your show if all u gonna do is shit on her for doing onlyfans

We need a cultural reset
The same reason why people have pointless debate with anyone especially racist on their platforms views attention an clicks on hand washing the other...drama is king🤮

Reactions: Tayboo
I don’t get it.
Fuck outta here, all the terms, emojis, and random internet celebrities yall niggaz up on yall don’t know the term for a burly fat gay dude. Ion buy it, you know how many women have asked me this year if I’ve watched P valley, I’ve played madden while a woman watch clips of that shit on Facebook reels, that shit gay as fuck, why yall keep asking me if I seen that shit. What about me…makes you think I watch P valley?

But you don’t know what a bear is ..fuck outta here

Fuck outta here, all the terms, emojis, and random internet celebrities yall niggaz up on yall don’t know the term for a burly fat gay dude. Ion buy it, you know how many women have asked me this year if I’ve watched P valley, I’ve played madden while a woman watch clips of that shit on Facebook reels, that shit gay as fuck, why yall keep asking me if I seen that shit. What about me…makes you think I watch P valley?

But you don’t know what a bear is ..fuck outta here

Lol I don’t think kandy be on that shit like that

I wanna go to a cabin and see a bear. I want the bear to be close to the window but not injure me.

I don’t think that’s too much to ask.
I’m going to the mountains with family this weekend… It’s my first time and people keep warning me about the bears….

• Haha
Reactions: SneakDZA
Status
Not open for further replies.