Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst type of people are those that justify some bullshit by saying it's "human nature"

... then there are those who mindlessly nod along in agreement

Dude musta been the bullet that killed Hitler in another life

I knew a dude in college that was roommates with two chicks. Both chicks were bi, and they wound up in a relationship. Then they wound up bringing him into the relationship. So, he basically had two girlfriends, but only had to do half the work because they picked up the other half with their relationship. That shit seemed like the ideal relationship. He was loving it too and basically prayed to God not to F it up. Then the girls got into a fight and broke up and his whole shit fell apart. That was like 20 years ago. Dude is married with kids now. Whenever we go to the bar, he still brings that shit up. lol

I've honestly been messed up since Thanksgiving. Seeing my pops not looking like the man I saw a couple of months ago or even the last picture I posted of him with my girls during Father's Day. He once again talked about where to find all of his important paperwork. I'm used to that by now. But he asked my wife about hospice care and at home hospice care. My wife always said that he wasn't telling me everything about his health. Like, I always told him to let me know when he has a doctor's appointment and I will take off of work and take him. But he will always go one his own or have one of our cousins to take him. All of a sudden, he asked me to take him this Thursday. My wife started to cry when he left to go home because he didn't have his usual pep in his step. Even my girls know something isn't right with their granddad. I'm just trying to stay strong and get all of his affairs in order. I'm glad he did a will to outline everything he wants done.
So an update. I took my dad for his colonoscopy today. The doctor that was going to do the procedure called me to the back and told me it was best to cancel the procedure. He didn’t think was in my dad’s best interest. He thinks that the cancer is too far along. He didn’t say that, but that’s what I’m thinking. We had to go to his cancer doctor to get signed up to be able to get his information. I just so fucked up right now.

I knew a dude in college that was roommates with two chicks. Both chicks were bi, and they wound up in a relationship. Then they wound up bringing him into the relationship. So, he basically had two girlfriends, but only had to do half the work because they picked up the other half with their relationship. That shit seemed like the ideal relationship. He was loving it too and basically prayed to God not to F it up. Then the girls got into a fight and broke up and his whole shit fell apart. That was like 20 years ago. Dude is married with kids now. Whenever we go to the bar, he still brings that shit up. lol
He lived the dream

So an update. I took my dad for his colonoscopy today. The doctor that was going to do the procedure called me to the back and told me it was best to cancel the procedure. He didn’t think was in my dad’s best interest. He thinks that the cancer is too far along. He didn’t say that, but that’s what I’m thinking. We had to go to his cancer doctor to get signed up to be able to get his information. I just so fucked up right now.
He wanted to spare you until he couldn't anymore. It's so funny how you don't ever stop being a parent. You just want to shield your babies from as much hurt in this world as possible even when they're adults...

If you don't mind me asking what type of cancer does he have?

He wanted to spare you until he couldn't anymore. It's so funny how you don't ever stop being a parent. You just want to shield your babies from as much hurt in this world as possible even when they're adults...

If you don't mind me asking what type of cancer does he have?
That’s the same thing he said. He has Thyroid Cancer, but it has already spread to his kidneys and I’m not sure where else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back