Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye @Sony Montana , that shit wit Maverick Carter and the string of people that been making the news for hustling backwards as Playmaker put it..

Mufucka got so much money and free time that just getting regular money don’t even hit no more.

And that’s the same type shit that would be like, if you was immortal, you’d eventually sleep wit a man..cause that shit just hard wired into mufuckas. They get shit any and which way, eventually,..
I mean I think no matter how much money someone got, they will try to make more

His problem was he just used a non legit source to try and make more money I assume to circumvent something somewhere

Everybody tries to get over somewhere

The immortal guy would hide the fucking other men thing probably for the first 80 years

I mean I think no matter how much money someone got, they will try to make more

His problem was he just used a non legit source to try and make more money I assume to circumvent something somewhere

Everybody tries to get over somewhere

The immortal guy would hide the fucking other men thing probably for the first 80 years
Member that Congressmen that was super anti gay, and he got caught in a rest stop bathroom sting cause he was doing the indicators gay dudes do in stalls for anonymous sex.

I just had to wonder, how in-depth do you have to be in gay culture to know how to ask for DL sex in a rest stop, that’s wild. There’s straight men that don’t even know how to pick up a hooker

Member that Congressmen that was super anti gay, and he got caught in a rest stop bathroom sting cause he was doing the indicators gay dudes do in stalls for anonymous sex.

I just had to wonder, how in-depth do you have to be in gay culture to know how to ask for DL sex in a rest stop, that’s wild. There’s straight men that don’t even know how to pick up a hooker
Probably a message board for DL men lol

trying to make a black web joke but can’t think of one

Aye @Sony Montana , that shit wit Maverick Carter and the string of people that been making the news for hustling backwards as Playmaker put it..

Mufucka got so much money and free time that just getting regular money don’t even hit no more.

And that’s the same type shit that would be like, if you was immortal, you’d eventually sleep wit a man..cause that shit just hard wired into mufuckas. They get shit any and which way, eventually,..
The only eventually is you making a few right turns then going left

Last edited:

Lmaoo yo using illegal gambling as your roll out to tell us you’re gay is crazy

Beyonce outchea droppin new music. Can she convince her husband to do the same as well plz? Thanks.

Sincerely,

Hip Hop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back