Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew a dude in college that was roommates with two chicks. Both chicks were bi, and they wound up in a relationship. Then they wound up bringing him into the relationship. So, he basically had two girlfriends, but only had to do half the work because they picked up the other half with their relationship. That shit seemed like the ideal relationship. He was loving it too and basically prayed to God not to F it up. Then the girls got into a fight and broke up and his whole shit fell apart. That was like 20 years ago. Dude is married with kids now. Whenever we go to the bar, he still brings that shit up. lol
Lol his 6 touchdowns at polk High

My uncle had cancer was told twice that he only had a few months to live and ended up living 13 years after his diagnosis. So don't automatically assume this the end...
That’s true. He is preparing me. And honestly, part of him is coming to grips with it.

Y’all seen that Maverick Carter shit, another case of putting in a ton of hard work to get to a high position and fucking it up by doing broke people shit.

I'm gonna be getting a new phone soon,any suggestions ? That Google Pixel joint looks fire. I've always been an Android guy,I want to get PrizePicks but my current android phone doesn't allow it,so that has me looking at a IPhone.

I'm gonna be getting a new phone soon,any suggestions ? That Google Pixel joint looks fire. I've always been an Android guy,I want to get PrizePicks but my current android phone doesn't allow it,so that has me looking at a IPhone.

Why doesn’t your phone allow you to use PrizePicks?

Aye @Sony Montana , that shit wit Maverick Carter and the string of people that been making the news for hustling backwards as Playmaker put it..

Mufucka got so much money and free time that just getting regular money don’t even hit no more.

And that’s the same type shit that would be like, if you was immortal, you’d eventually sleep wit a man..cause that shit just hard wired into mufuckas. They get shit any and which way, eventually,..

Aye @Sony Montana , that shit wit Maverick Carter and the string of people that been making the news for hustling backwards as Playmaker put it..

Mufucka got so much money and free time that just getting regular money don’t even hit no more.

And that’s the same type shit that would be like, if you was immortal, you’d eventually sleep wit a man..cause that shit just hard wired into mufuckas. They get shit any and which way, eventually,..

Wait,WHAT ? :pause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back