Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Lil Debbie testing out a cinnamon roll in certain areas. I found them in Buttfuck Ohio, WV, PA, or MB

Can't get them from Amazon

Can't get em from Walmart

Don't even have them on the Lil Debbie website

Kinda thinking I was at the devils gas station

Apparently Lil Debbie testing out a cinnamon roll in certain areas. I found them in Buttfuck Ohio, WV, PA, or MB

200 (1).gif

Where the pic at? And check with baby d she know when all the snacks hitting the market

I saw a bitch at Walmart Sunday morning after 5 mins of telln myself to stop being a bitch

I approached her…asked if she was single she says yes…so she says ill take ur #…”i work and take care of my son…not alot of time”

3 days later and this bitch never trxt me

I saw a bitch at Walmart Sunday morning after 5 mins of telln myself to stop being a bitch

I approached her…asked if she was single she says yes…so she says ill take ur #…”i work and take care of my son…not alot of time”

3 days later and this bitch never trxt me

I need to get back in the game.

'Been slipping and only going to Walmart to get what I want and dip out.

Then again, I haven't seen much to holler at over there for the past few years.

Might have to start checking out Target.

The way they are framing this shit is weird. They are making it seem like the push for Green Energy is a bad thing for the Congo. It's actually a good thing. Everyone needs resources that are abundant in that area. Congo could literally become what those oil countries are in the Middle East. The problem is that instead of uniting to make the most out of those resources, the people in that area just fight. I'm not really sure what they want the international community to do about it. Africans have said they don't want outside parties interfering. For good reason too, because outside parties have done a lot to fuck up Africa. That said, you can't say you want to govern yourself without influence from outsiders and then bitch because outsiders aren't coming to clean up the mess you're making.

It's such a waste. It's too bad all those mineral deposits aren't located in a more stable country that would actually be able to capitalize from them.

I know must of them dudes probably grew up in a white suburban neighborhood or a mostly all white college. The black man with a white woman and everything is A okay is always going to be taboo. I’m sure there are some Black football players with black women but not getting any shine until it’s interracial.

Most Black football players, and Black athletes in general, marry Black women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back