Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how many kids gonna be getting roasted for their mothers having onlyfans and doing nasty shit. Its going to be nuclear warfare in classrooms 😂😂😂😂😂😂

This girl went viral a year or so ago because she does OF and tweeted out that her younger brother's friends found out and started teasing him. She claimed that he takes the jokes in stride but i doubt it. Nobody wanna hear jokes about their family member fucking on camera

Fellas, what the first female hairstyle name you ever learned about?

Mines was the bob, chick I dated had a bob, sent me to the store for something called Yaki

Miami-Dade middle school teacher accused of having ‘inappropriate relationship’ with 12-year-old
https://www.local10.com/news/local/...-inappropriate-relationship-with-12-year-old/

According to authorities, he also solicited the victim for photos of her feet and showed her his penis during a video chat on Instagram, which the victim took screenshots of.

Police said they also discovered disturbing messages between the two in which the teacher told the victim, “I bet your legs and thighs taste like caramel” and “I just want to suck your toes and lick your ankles all the way up to your thighs.”

Miami-Dade middle school teacher accused of having ‘inappropriate relationship’ with 12-year-old
https://www.local10.com/news/local/...-inappropriate-relationship-with-12-year-old/

According to authorities, he also solicited the victim for photos of her feet and showed her his penis during a video chat on Instagram, which the victim took screenshots of.

Police said they also discovered disturbing messages between the two in which the teacher told the victim, “I bet your legs and thighs taste like caramel” and “I just want to suck your toes and lick your ankles all the way up to your thighs.”
This is one of my fears of being a father to 2 girls. They would have to pull me off of him if something like that ever happen to one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back