Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZMaKEa

Hate to admit it, but I'm starting to see the appeal of JustPearlyThings.

Her youtube shorts have been on fire:

I don't know if she's the one you want to promote given all the recent revelations about her.

This kid might blow up:

How? He was wrong. She's probably lying and never actually read the books, but A Game of Thrones is the first book in the series. The series name is A Song of Ice and Fire.

Yeah, I've heard about the shit with Nick Fuentes..........but it doesn't negate the truth behind most of her content.

I'm more outraged at this shit than anything else:

Without even watching the video, I'm guessing that shit happened on Fresh and Fit's show. They are trash. The problem male advocacy on Youtube is that a lot of the foremost personalities pushing it are scumbags and grifters. Just like with Pearly, they may have some truth in some of their content, but any correct message that they deliver will inevitably be harmed by the fact that the messenger is garbage.

Without even watching the video, I'm guessing that shit happened on Fresh and Fit's show. They are trash. The problem male advocacy on Youtube is that a lot of the foremost personalities pushing it are scumbags and grifters. Just like with Pearly, they may have some truth in some of their content, but any correct message that they deliver will inevitably be harmed by the fact that the messenger is garbage.

I don't fuck with Fresh and Fit either, but they didn't force those women to fawn over Nick Fuentes like they did.

I don't fuck with Fresh and Fit either, but they didn't force those women to fawn over Nick Fuentes like they did.

Force no, but you don't think there was some pay or compensation of some sort for them to get on their and play the role? Even if there wasn't, do you think F&F went out and looked for women that would give Fuentes a hard time or do you think they purposely tried to find some bottom of the barrel chicks that would do some shit like that?

That's the main problem with that. They go out and find chicks that will poor representatives of women an then either beat up on them or get them to do shit that makes them look bad.

Force no, but you don't think there was some pay or compensation of some sort for them to get on their and play the role? Even if there wasn't, do you think F&F went out and looked for women that would give Fuentes a hard time or do you think they purposely tried to find some bottom of the barrel chicks that would do some shit like that?

That's the main problem with that. They go out and find chicks that will poor representatives of women an then either beat up on them or get them to do shit that makes them look bad.

Even if what you're saying is true, the bigger problem is that there are actually women out there who would be willing to do something like that.

Whether they were paid for it or not.

Absolutely disgusting.

Even if what you're saying is true, the bigger problem is that there are actually women out there who would be willing to do something like that.

Whether they were paid for it or not.

Absolutely disgusting.

There are women out there that will give head to horses for a paycheck. No matter how despicable a thing, you will find somebody, man or woman, willing to do it for the right price.

Do you guys know about David Goggins

I can’t always watch his extreme shit, but I fuck with him other than all the other BS people.

Fresh & Fit = hell no (and the zillion other podcast a like)

Andrew tate = hell no (I never watched)

Kevin Samuels (R.I.P) - I would watch some clips but never a full episode

All this red pill, MGTOW, Alpha male shit is annoying. Just same with the female side of them being a flown out, bad bitch, hot girl summer, I want a high achieving man (something like that), BS is just non sense. Really narcissistic, greedy, immature, arrogant, and I automatically ignore it.

Male Passport bros = Female Flown out hoes (same thing)

If you want to grind and be a better you, do it
If you exercise, eat healthy, take cold showers, then do it. If that what it takes and or makes you feel like what it takes then great. But don’t put down others that don’t want to do it, don’t get all cocky and high and mighty like your all powerful.

Vanity has been todays greatest evil thing that has risen. Look at me, look at me, follow me, follow me, I’m going to motivate you and shit on you and motivate you and shit on you all day

I wish y'all would stop going in those threads reporting posts, y'all know what you getting into going in there
I'm making a citizen arrest sir, it's time we as a community start policing our own. I'm reporting, all weirdo shit, no exceptions friend or foe

IF you think SSBW's is sexy...reported
IF you flirt with other men and you're not a female....reported
IF you make extra ghey shit post.....reported
IF you talk bad about women/children....reported
IF you a fuck nigga with no squabble game BUT always talking tough....reported
IF you ain't got no hoes but try to police other people about their hoes.....reported
IF you jokes are unfunny at all times (ex. a @Big Lurko post) ......reported

Sick of all you fuck niggas

I'm making a citizen arrest sir, it's time we as a community start policing our own. I'm reporting, all weirdo shit, no exceptions friend or foe

IF you think SSBW's is sexy...reported
IF you flirt with other men and you're not a female....reported
IF you make extra ghey shit post.....reported
IF you talk bad about women/children....reported
IF you a fuck nigga with no squabble game BUT always talking tough....reported
IF you ain't got no hoes but try to police other people about their hoes.....reported
IF you jokes are unfunny at all times (ex. a @Big Lurko post) ......reported

Sick of all you fuck niggas
I was talking about the new poster making all these threads that people go in, they know what the deal is and still go in them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back