Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
There wouldn't even been no discussion. Good day and goodbye👋🏽. Would have gotten out the car and called me an Uber without any issues. This is sickening to me.
If I was him and that angry I would still drop her off home. After that talk on the phone about it or meet up somewhere near. But she already has 2 kids, don’t be the guy making #3. He keeps repeating the two kids situations like she will automatically throw the booty.

Both would be better not dating

Think you. They keep saying it is a knock off mild sauce like that tells us anything. Most sauces have a mild and spicy version.

Mamba sauce is a staple in DC. Black owned sauce. Like a lighter but sweet bbq sauce
"The trademark Mamba/Mumbo name was first used by Argia B. Collins Sr., for use in connection with a barbecue sauce he developed for his Chicago restaurant....."

Idk why yall always choose to stand on this hill to get clapped up. We gave yall the sauce and proud yall was able to make it stand out as your own

"The trademark Mamba/Mumbo name was first used by Argia B. Collins Sr., for use in connection with a barbecue sauce he developed for his Chicago restaurant....."

Idk why yall always choose to stand on this hill to get clapped up. We gave yall the sauce and proud yall was able to make it stand out as your own
I got the perfect analogy for you.
There is the creator of basketball and then there is Michael jordan. Who is talked about more?

"Yall made it a hot sauce, we made it a hot brand"

:hahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back