Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you. They keep saying it is a knock off mild sauce like that tells us anything. Most sauces have a mild and spicy version.

Mamba sauce is a staple in DC. Black owned sauce. Like a lighter but sweet bbq sauce
When i put folks on to mambo i say its black people sweet n sour sauce

Lol some of this weed people out here are smoking smell like stale chicken nuggets and dirty gym socks in a locker during a hot ass summer day 😭
You ain’t mutha fuckin lying

I don’t smoke, but these weed heads are stank. I don’t know why people like that smell. I know there are strands that are supposed to smell good, I AINT NEVA MET A PERSON SMOKE WEED AND SMELL GOOD AT THAT MOMENT

“Thousands fleeing Haiti”

Elz- oh well thats not near the resorts
Elzo doing the “it’s not even that bad!” Shit niggas do when they live in a bad neighborhood lol
Lmao last time I was in NO had a great convo w my lift driver as she finally dropped me off she said “we are still struggling to recover from Katrina and etc….we need ppl like you to come back down here it helps us a lot”

I reckon the same mentality can applied to Haiti?

Lmao last time I was in NO had a great convo w my lift driver as she finally dropped me off she said “we are still struggling to recover from Katrina and etc….we need ppl like you to come back down here it helps us a lot”

I reckon the same mentality can applied to Haiti?
If they still haven’t recovered from Katrina almost 20 years ago then..

Question.......being that Jay wrote Still Dre for Dr Dre. Is the line "after The Firm flop" a shot to Nas? Also The Firm went plat and maybe 2x plat so was that a flop?
Nah Dre produced on the Firm album remember

Dre and Trackmasters were the principal producers on the album

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back