Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
This from the same chick that once told a dude "sit down, I'm not for male consumption" after he told her she was sexy and suggested she stop wearing them tuxedos and shit.
Yup, not trolling at all I clearly remember that. She was always beautiful even in those suits. When she first came out it was cool, but then she kept doing it and sticking with it.

Now she naked singing about eating girls out (going to re watch before I take a shower again)

All she needs to do is shave her underarms and she will be a 200/10

This from the same chick that once told a dude "sit down, I'm not for male consumption" after he told her she was sexy and suggested she stop wearing them tuxedos and shit.

Shit like that is corny. Like you can't be playful with chicks like that without them trying to throw some feminist rhetoric in there. She most definitely the same chick that would be out there showing her titties and making racy videos and then trashing men for objectifying and sexualizing her.

Whatever, all that goofiness aside. She's still beautiful and talented, so it is what it is.

Shit like that is corny. Like you can't be playful with chicks like that without them trying to throw some feminist rhetoric in there. She most definitely the same chick that would be out there showing her titties and making racy videos and then trashing men for objectifying and sexualizing her.

Whatever, all that goofiness aside. She's still beautiful and talented, so it is what it is.
Exactly

I knew she was a lesbian when on those interviews she ain’t never say straight she would just go around the topic

Feminist
Lesbian
Any man calls me sexy is automatic sexiest and hate speech
Using negative stereotypes of black women struggle of love & relationship (I don’t need/ want a man, I can do it by myself)

Going down the rabbit hole

I seen this movie / role get played to many times by entertainers. Using split up of families (black families) to break down your own and do not accomplish your own goals but to build up another. Just using her as a black face like “see we go through it too and our struggle is the same”….. far from it.

Get the man to act like a woman and don’t need a woman

Get the woman to be the man and not like men/ don’t need the man

So then you have the child, snatch her/ him up and do whatever with the child……or no new child being born

Moms bday is tomorrow and she s at the stage where she doesn’t want to do anything or want us to do anything for her

Shit is annoying lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back