Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out yesterday my mom had a ct scan and they found what they consider a large growth in her left lung. She goes to have a pet scan on April 17th but I can’t help but think the worst. I’m so scared right now. I don’t really have anyone to talk to right now but if you guys could shoot a prayer to my mommy I’d appreciate it.

Found out yesterday my mom had a ct scan and they found what they consider a large growth in her left lung. She goes to have a pet scan on April 17th but I can’t help but think the worst. I’m so scared right now. I don’t really have anyone to talk to right now but if you guys could shoot a prayer to my mommy I’d appreciate it.
Praying for you fam!!! If you need someone to talk to I’m here. I’m going through the same thing with my dad.

You got it

I’ll be praying for your mom and you. This sounds cliche but you can talk to me if you truly need someone to talk to. I won’t be offended if you don’t.

Keep your head up and try to stay positive.

My thoughts and prayers to your mom man

Sending good energy y’all way

We got you homie. Praying for your moms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back