Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh. 3 separate dollar menu items goin for $10. Im disgusted. Like, im already disgusted i went to McDonald's in the first place, but then they played in my face too?? Smh
The dollar menu is for when you buy something …then it’s a dolla

Bruh. 3 separate dollar menu items goin for $10. Im disgusted. Like, im already disgusted i went to McDonald's in the first place, but then they played in my face too?? Smh

I rolled up to the one around the way from here one morning to cop the two sausage mcmuffin deal they've had for years on end. Broad come talmbout "That'll be $6.xx". I asked about the promotion and she said they don't do it anymore so I got out the drive thru line and went home.

Man, putting on weight on purpose is expensive, lol. We will see how the first month goes. Gonna prep my meals myself the first week. If it is too much effort, gonna look into those meal prep services.

Man, putting on weight on purpose is expensive, lol. We will see how the first month goes. Gonna prep my meals myself the first week. If it is too much effort, gonna look into those meal prep services.
You got that creatine and mass building protein going?

I just went to McDonald's and got 2 sausage biscuits and a hashbrown....mf told me my total was $10.02

I'm ready to storm the capitol. Jan 6th who? Nah. March 31st.

...your tongue should be removed for this blatant disrespeck to ya tastebuds.

...so is that the perks of having a Bulls sky box???

Damn, this chick must have ether running through her veins. She is with the shits.

Even @Disanthrope has to approve. lol

Oh she mos def woke up and chose violence that day.

The ether cuts deeper when they're hittin person wit straight facts and a blank look on their faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back