Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they just boil those insects alive for the cocoons to make silk

"Alive" is a weird question when you're talking about the chrysalis stage of certain insects; We tend to think that they just go into the cocoon and grow legs and wings but in reality they break down on a molecular level to a liquid (including their brain) and their whole shit reforms around their central nervous system into a totally different thing. It's fucking horrifying if you think about it.

"Alive" is a weird question when you're talking about the chrysalis stage of certain insects; We tend to think that they just go into the cocoon and grow legs and wings but in reality they break down on a molecular level to a liquid (including their brain) and their whole shit reforms around their central nervous system into a totally different thing. It's fucking horrifying if you think about it.
But it's still alive when the process is happening and seems barbaric for just some fabric

But it's still alive when the process is happening and seems barbaric for just some fabric

But are they alive or simply biological? If you're not a vegan the last thing you should be caring about is a formal worm in a pupal stage. If you use antibiotic soap you're committing genocide if you're holding yourself to that bar

Found out yesterday my mom had a ct scan and they found what they consider a large growth in her left lung. She goes to have a pet scan on April 17th but I can’t help but think the worst. I’m so scared right now. I don’t really have anyone to talk to right now but if you guys could shoot a prayer to my mommy I’d appreciate it.

Praying for you bro. Try to stay positive.

But are they alive or simply biological? If you're not a vegan the last thing you should be caring about is a formal worm in a pupal stage. If you use antibiotic soap you're committing genocide if you're holding yourself to that bar
I don't have to be a vegan to care about how consumer goods are produced. That seems unnecessary in today's time especially since we can make synthetic fabrics just as good in quality.

There's a reason why more lab created diamond and precious stones have flooded the market and there's a decline in fur production.

Found out yesterday my mom had a ct scan and they found what they consider a large growth in her left lung. She goes to have a pet scan on April 17th but I can’t help but think the worst. I’m so scared right now. I don’t really have anyone to talk to right now but if you guys could shoot a prayer to my mommy I’d appreciate it.

Damn man I didn't initially see this. My prayers are worthless but I hope for the best for your mom and for you and just so you know it's not always bad news. I almost lost my mom around this time last year and now she's doing great and I hope you get to feel that joy too.

I never understood why a muthafucca would pay money...just to attempt to heckle a comedian.

The last show I went to...they put a hefa on the spot since she wanted to run her mouth. Chick got on stage and bombed like a muthafucca. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back