Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of touch lol

Weighted blankets are for comfort because they are heavier, they are also for people who like the feeling of being tucked in without being tucked in. They also help prevent anxiety because of the added weight brings a sense of security

Also if you want to work out while you lay in bed you can just roll over a few times.

Like I said before I had a 20 or 25 lb one and I had to fight for my life every time I wanted to lay on my side.

So that shit is essentially a heavy comforter. Prolly wouldnt be that great in the summertime or in warmer climates then I guess. Preciate the info.

lol you coulda kept that "out of touch" comment tho nigga

Out of touch lol

Weighted blankets are for comfort because they are heavier, they are also for people who like the feeling of being tucked in without being tucked in. They also help prevent anxiety because of the added weight brings a sense of security

Also if you want to work out while you lay in bed you can just roll over a few times.

Like I said before I had a 20 or 25 lb one and I had to fight for my life every time I wanted to lay on my side.
I bought a 20lb one last week.

I get out of bed feeling like Rock Lee every morning.

tumblr_pewko8gbxS1vz54q7o3_540.gif

Out of touch lol

Dont know why the bolded is funny to me. Security from what or who? Yall think a 20lbs blacket gonna keep the boogeyman away or something? Like its too heavy for him to lift? He aint hitting them pull ups?

is it something youd use in the summer time?
Not sure, yet. It came with a winter cover, but right now I'm using the bare blanket over a bed sheet until I order a summer cover. I haven't really noticed a big change in temperature, though. It's pretty breathable.

Out of touch lol

This nigga a white women

aite im back stateside and fuckin around on amazon lol.. can anyone explain to me the point of a weighted blanket? I know it was brought up here before and niggas had jokes but I legit dont get why someone would use one. Them shits aint cheap either. Whats the benefit?
After the convo in here I ended up getting one but not the sand one that he had. Plus I didn't want to spend that in case it doesn't help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back