Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol inori doing way too much research on a heavy blanket

Either buy it or don’t nigga

lol I think my mind has already been made up but no-one has answered if its useful in the summertime.

I aint paying $300 to be under a 30lb fuckin comforter in the gotdamn summer on a humid ass island

lol I think my mind has already been made up but no-one has answered if its useful in the summertime.

I aint paying $300 to be under a 30lb fuckin comforter in the gotdamn summer on a humid ass island
lol useful in the summer time? Just don’t use it in the summer

Why you talking like you have to use it and can’t swap it out?

It’s not technically made for keeping you warm but it’s still a blanket I’m sure you’ll be hot sleeping in one on an island if there’s no AC

Also $300? Tf?

lol useful in the summer time? Just don’t use it in the summer

Why you talking like you have to use it and can’t swap it out?

It’s not technically made for keeping you warm but it’s still a blanket I’m sure you’ll be hot sleeping in one on an island if there’s no AC

Also $300? Tf?

lol I vaguely remember @TTBF mentioning it last time.. some hush shit that was like 250

let me find the post..

Do it. Easily my best purchase of 2022.
Best thing about it is not even how fast it puts you down but how you feel when you wake up.

I have restless leg syndrome and didn't realize how much it was affecting my sleep until using the weighted blanket. Used to wake up tired. Now I wake up ready to go.

Hush Iced 2.0 Cooling Weighted Blanket | Original Luxury Weighted Blanket | 100% Bamboo Cover W/ Non-Toxic Glass Sand | Duvet Cover Included https://a.co/d/grrRku0

White American is going in on Angel Reese.

They are so stupid not know she was doing exactly what the Clark does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back