Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I really hate to see Deion and them lose. Just when they got the defense line on board, the offense line totally self destructs. It seems like every game, whatever they struggled in before, they find a way to sure up and something else becomes a mess.

Ima tell you why, ima tell you why

Let’s all keep it a buck, There are white women that exist with great talent, there are white women that exist with a great esthetic, there are white women that can be marketed extremely well despite their appearance.

Taylor Swift is very basic vocally, very basic esthetically, very basic in marketability, I see her and commercials and she could literally be anyone, at least with a Madonna…a Quin Stefani..that fat opera white chick that’s from overseas that grew up in the hood.

You might not be a fan, but you can say, I get it.

Tell me you get it with Taylor Switf..like, the level of fame that she currently has, tell me you get it, that shit makes no sense.

Unless you are creating a lighting rod to use at a very specific time and the destruction of it gets attention but in the long term carry’s so little weight.

This won’t be no Marlyn Monroe moment..

Bro, that women has been present this year, marketed to every possible demographic..never seen such a thing since Micheal Jackson, and she’s no Mike

Bro, they gone kill that women when some fouls shit in the world happens, bet money, and the news coverage gonna be so far reaching it’s gonna cushion some other shit..shits almost too obvious
Lol you literally spent all that time downplaying what it is that makes her popular and makes her move the needle.

She is "very basic vocally, very basic esthetically, very basic in marketability" and thats why you "see her and commercials and she could literally be anyone"

That's the play. All these basic white girls at home can relate. They can keep a very basic look, hold a very simple note and when they stand in front of the mirror, sing along in the car or the shower they can relate and be taylor.

Just a matter of what algorithm catches you at this point, we're all on the hamster wheel.

Lol you literally spent all that time downplaying what it is that makes her popular and makes her move the needle.

She is "very basic vocally, very basic esthetically, very basic in marketability" and thats why you "see her and commercials and she could literally be anyone"

That's the play. All these basic white girls at home can relate. They can keep a very basic look, hold a very simple note and when they stand in front of the mirror, sing along in the car or the shower they can relate and be taylor.

Just a matter of what algorithm catches you at this point, we're all on the hamster wheel.
Ion really care anymore

Yo, I've been hearing about the hype about Yellowstone for well over a year.

Left my tv on CBS to get ready for Big Brother, been watching Yellowstone for the past 30 minutes or so...........and now I understand the hype.

Reminds me of how tv was in the 80's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back