Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you only knew how true this was.

The problem is people doing bad business for a hustle.

Most seasoned business people know when they being bullshitted but sometimes allow shit to happen to see how far someone will go before the attorneys get involved.

Doing business under the guise of black only works when a person truly wants to partner and happens to find a black person.

Patience tells all truths.

Last edited:
So, Jemele Hill was right?

There actually are black people..........who are the white people...............of black people???

View attachment 1204561

Depends on what she meant by "being the white people of black people." If she's talking about black people getting to certain levels of success and taking on some of the characteristics more commonly associated with white people at a certain level, then sure I guess. In reality though, those characteristics are really linked more to a combination of status and character than race. If she's saying that some black people get to a certain point and want to dominate, oppress, and dehumanize people of other groups like white people have done, the no, she's not right.

Depends on what she meant by "being the white people of black people." If she's talking about black people getting to certain levels of success and taking on some of the characteristics more commonly associated with white people at a certain level, then sure I guess. In reality though, those characteristics are really linked more to a combination of status and character than race. If she's saying that some black people get to a certain point and want to dominate, oppress, and dehumanize people of other groups like white people have done, the no, she's not right.
She was definitely talking about the second part

I really dislike her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back