Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima tell you why, ima tell you why

Let’s all keep it a buck, There are white women that exist with great talent, there are white women that exist with a great esthetic, there are white women that can be marketed extremely well despite their appearance.

Taylor Swift is very basic vocally, very basic esthetically, very basic in marketability, I see her and commercials and she could literally be anyone, at least with a Madonna…a Quin Stefani..that fat opera white chick that’s from overseas that grew up in the hood.

You might not be a fan, but you can say, I get it.

Tell me you get it with Taylor Switf..like, the level of fame that she currently has, tell me you get it, that shit makes no sense.

Unless you are creating a lighting rod to use at a very specific time and the destruction of it gets attention but in the long term carry’s so little weight.

This won’t be no Marlyn Monroe moment..

Bro, that women has been present this year, marketed to every possible demographic..never seen such a thing since Micheal Jackson, and she’s no Mike

Bro, they gone kill that women when some fouls shit in the world happens, bet money, and the news coverage gonna be so far reaching it’s gonna cushion some other shit..shits almost too obvious

I’m not saying you’re wrong….I’m just saying don’t post things you can’t absolutely conclude

Especially when it comes to people’s lives

Yes, artists like Taylor tend to get the “Elvis” treatment when suddenly she’s dead and it leaves some type of legend/folklore

But you’d be surprised how quickly a megastar can simply just disappear and live a normal life without having to be “killed”

Lady Gaga is a good example…or even Rihanna

Most kids these days (High School and College) don’t even recall Rihanna being a huge star or what it’s like to buy a new album since she ain’t drop since 2016

And on the flip side, black female celebrities are been marketed to in a such a way that no one listens to them unless they seem promiscuous. Shits got older black women embracing thotish ways just to get attention. Respectable women like Tia Mowry throwing away her marriage and posting thirst traps online and everyone blowing her like she’s an outlier. I seen a vid of that light skin judge lady making a video about something non sexual but making sure her cleavage was popping.

And on the flip side, black female celebrities are been marketed to in a such a way that no one listens to them unless they seem promiscuous. Shits got older black women embracing thotish ways just to get attention. Respectable women like Tia Mowry throwing away her marriage and posting thirst traps online and everyone blowing her like she’s an outlier. I seen a vid of that light skin judge lady making a video about something non sexual but making sure her cleavage was popping.

This has nothing to do with Taylor

Everyone is over sexualized regardless of race

Billie Eilish and Adele been showing off their bodies too….what you gotta say about them?

I’m not saying you’re wrong….I’m just saying don’t post things you can’t absolutely conclude

Especially when it comes to people’s lives

Yes, artists like Taylor tend to get the “Elvis” treatment when suddenly she’s dead and it leaves some type of legend/folklore

But you’d be surprised how quickly a megastar can simply just disappear and live a normal life without having to be “killed”

Lady Gaga is a good example…or even Rihanna

Most kids these days (High School and College) don’t even recall Rihanna being a huge star or what it’s like to buy a new album since she ain’t drop since 2016
Taylor Swift is reaching demographics Rhiannon and lady Gaga could only hope to be in their pocket

Quote the lyrics from umbrealla to the average person and they know it’s Rhiannon and that’s not even her top song

Quote the lyrics to any Taylor swift song that’s not that song shake it off to the average person and they’d have no idea who song that shit

Mean while

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with Taylor

Everyone is over sexualized regardless of race

Billie Eilish and Adele been showing off their bodies too….what you gotta say about them?
Does judge Judy have to show titties for people to listen to her opinion?

It’s about the residual affect

I’m talking I’ve deleted and made different accounts on multiple social media platforms that stream clip videos and the minute the algorithm figures out that you are a black man, it’s ass and tittes all fucking day. Brain washing men to only pay attention to black women when they look a certain way, and that shit ain’t by accident, I’m just old enough to see it

Think Sza got a bbl just cause even though she super talented..oh let’s just discount it to the fact that she’s insecure.

Think about the level of pressure it takes for insecurities to brain wash you into mutilating your body so people will pay attention to you.

Doja cat got so much attention paid to her beauty and so little attention paid to who she was as a person that she made her self ugly on purpose.

Shits sick bruh, this shit ain’t just random occurrences. This is psychological warfare playing out in front of our eyes that people just keep ignoring.

Just like how in the 90s the prison industrial complex brain washed men into being thugs with homo erotic imagery..I said before watch some of those videos on mute

These niggaz ain’t attractive, women ain’t dying to get wit these dudes..so who this video marketed to,.men, why so many shots focused on lips and sweaty men? Watch it on mute and tell me it ain’t homo erotic..every other shot is from the viewpoint of looking up at niggaz from the waist up

They doing the same shit to black women,.right now, we seen this play book, is y’all sleep?

Last edited:
Look at successful black female artist from the 70s and 80s, how many of them had the tittes out, how many of them sold sexy, shit..how many of them were even good looking.

In the 80’s the top black female character in a sitcom looked like this

1698614901646.jpeg

And we paid attention, no one cared that the mother on good times was ugly, we still cared about her

Meanhwhile, madona in the 80s

1698615064111.jpeg

Fake tittes took over in the 80s for white women because the same tricks were used, white men didn’t pay attention to white women unless they had a certain esthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back